Harry Potter Themed Christmas Gifts | The Odyssey Online

Harry Potter Themed Christmas Gifts

The best, coolest, and craziest gifts for any Harry Potter fan.

93
Harry Potter Themed Christmas Gifts
blogspot.com

There is less than a month until Christmas! Can you believe I just said that. This year has gone by way too fast. If you are like me, you can't wait for all those Harry Potter themed gifts from those who know your obsession the best. Until Christmas gets here, tide yourself over with this countdown of the best gifts for Harry Potter fans.

#10 Golden Snitch Necklace Watch

The best way to tell time, this golden snitch watch is sure to please any Potter fan.

BUY HERE!

#9 House Robe/ Hogwarts Robe

They have all 4 Houses and a Basic Hogwarts Crest (not pictured).

BUY HERE!

#8 Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook

I actually own this one and some of the recipes are epic. A few duds I wouldn't make, but the best part are the movie/ book facts any fan will love to read.

BUY HERE!

#7 Honeydukes Sweets-shop Snacks and Butterbeer Drinks

For those fans with a huge sweet tooth, we have you covered. These Harry Potter themed sweets with make your teeth ache and your heart swell with pride that those closest to you know what you love, Harry Potter. P.S. The Butterbeer is delicious, tastes like butterscotch and caramel.

BUY HERE!

and BUY HERE!

#6 Platform 9 3/4 Full Door Sticker

I want this one so bad for my room.

BUY HERE!

#5 Harry Potter Movie Poster Collection

I desperately want these posters to decorate in a Harry Potter theme.

BUY HERE!

#4 Unofficial Hogwarts House Scarf for Winter

For under $40 you can look just like Harry and Co. straight out of Hogwarts these amazing scarves are available for all houses:

Ravenclaw (blue and silver)

Hufflepuff (yellow and black)

Slytherin (green and silver) (not pictured)

Gryffindor (burgundy and mustard)

BUY HERE!

#3 Hogwarts Student Library

Set includes: Quidditch Through the Ages, The Tales of Beedle the Bard, and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them!

BUY HERE!

#2 Harry Potter: The Complete Box Set (Books 1-7)

A must for any fan is a full set of the books they love. Comes in either Hardback or Paperback.

BUY HERE!

#1 Magic Wand Universal TV Remote

This is so cool. You can program and use this magic wand to turn on the tv and change the channels. The craziest gift for any true Potter fan.

BUY HERE!

BONUS: Harry Potter 8 Film Collection

If your Harry Potter fan doesn't already have them, the films are always a safe bet for gifting.

BUY HERE!

So, now you know the best and coolest gifts for any Harry Potter fan. Whatever you buy, never forget that the joy of Christmas has less to do with the gifts themselves and more to do with the treasure that is family. No matter what you have going on, make an effort to spend time with those you love this holiday season.