Guide To Learn Drawing The Anime Eyes In Easy Steps For Beginners

Eyes

1073

If you are planning to draw anime eyes, there are several steps that you need to keep in mind. Here, in this guide, you will know how to draw the anime eyes with the expressions.

Read this guide to know how to learn drawing the anime eyes for your favourite characters.

• At first, you need to define the feature of the anime eyes and you should know that they are bigger and wider than the normal eyes you see. The eyes should be far enough apart so that the third eye can fit in between when required. For the normal type of expression, you need to draw the iris covering the top eyelid just touch the bottom eyelid.
  • Then you will need to draw the eyebrows above the eyes in the smooth curve. When you are drawing various expression of the eyebrow shape and also various positions, the pupil size will be also different.
  • Then comes drawing the pupil and reflection where you will need to draw the pupil in the middle of the iris. The position of the reflection depends on the drawing position of the viewer who is seeing. There can be more than one reflection depends on how many light sources there are in this case you are following.
  • Now, comes the shading of the eyes which is quite similar to the making of inner part of iris and the reflections start with the black colour. You can also leave the reflections white and also make the iris area looks grey.

How you can draw different expressions of anime eyes

There are so many factors that determine the expression of anime eyes and they are the position and shape of eyebrow, the position of eyelids and the position of pupils. One of the major differences in drawing of real eye expression and the anime eye is that the anime and manga, the size of pupil will change for creating dramatic expression.

Some of the manga expressions you need to know

For the happy and content anime eyes, you need to close with the shape of the anime eye in upside down arch that will determine that the character is smiling. It is one of the easiest ways to draw the anime eyes as there are all most all the details that you can use for creating the smiling face.

• Drawing the scared anime eyes

For the scared look, you need to draw the eyes that are wide open and the eyebrows are raised than the normal. You can also draw the pupils smaller than the normal anime eyes. The smaller you are drawing the pupils; the scared will be eyes you are making.

• Drawing surprised eyes

For the surprised eyes, you need to make the eyes wide open with the eyebrows raised a little bit. More widely you are drawing eyes and farther you are raising the eyebrow, the eyes will look much more surprised.

These are some of the tutorial steps to follow while designing and drawing the manga eyes. Be sure to follow the right steps to draw to bring out the characters to live.