Group Project Members As The Cast Of Parks And Rec

You Know And Love Them, Until Your Grade Depends On Them

13
Google.com

It's that time of the year.. everyone has a million things to do and 17 group projects due the same day. Here is the ever so convenient reference guide to your group members if they were Parks and Rec characters.

1. The Leslie Knope

This is the person that takes control of the situation and is the one who will set up the group meetings that nobody will ever attend. Equally they will be the one that will be the most offended that you aren't attending or helping and will wind up doing everything anyway.

2. The Ann Perkins

This is the member that will be Leslie's right hand man and will most definitely crap talk you in a separate text message.. In the same token they will be there to help pull the all-nighter with Leslie even if it means just supplying snacks.

3. The Ron Swanson

This is the person that will rarely respond to group texts but will gladly blow up on everyone in a fit of rage if they don't get their sh*t together! They are also the person that secretly hates everyone but shows no emotion to their faces.

4. The Tom Haverford

This is the person that doesn't think that need to help because ya know, their daddy has his own multi-million dollar company or something. But the only thing that they are even somewhat willing to contribute are memes that have absolutely no relevance to the group text.

5. The Jerry, Larry, Garry (?) Gergich

Who is this person? You have no idea. They are either really quiet or almost nonexistent and you'll have no idea what name to put on the finished product, but you know they'll be there to present "their hard work."

6. The Ben Wyatt

This is the person that will show up the last week before the project is due and will decide that they have authority figure. Leslie Knope will shut them down and then realize about 2 days before the project is due that Ben is the last hope.

7. The April Ludgate

The person that everyone begged to not have in the group because they is weird and there is just a little something off about them. However, the majority of the group grows to love the strange and creepy quirkiness and if anything else they are always entertained but them.

8. The Andy Dwyer

The person who clearly has a million things running through their mind and is easily the least focused on the project but somehow their scatterbrained nature is still lovable.

9. The Donna Meagle

The person who will probably take every group text in a personal way and will get overly offended. They will probably also take to Twitter to sub tweet the f**k out of your group.

10. The Chris Traeger

The member of your group who chooses to rely solely on their ability to present the project. However, they are probably the most awkward public speak and will most certainly not get the most speaking time.

~~~~~ BONUS~~~~~

11. The Jean-Ralphio

This is the person who is the rudest member of the group. They always have some input be wont act on it. While they are degrade you and all your hard work they are probably waiting to crack some inappropriate joke that nobody will laugh at.

Just try to stay positive and keep in mind that the semester is almost over. Whether you are a Leslie Knope or a Jean-Ralphio you have a special role so make sure you do it well!