Greenwich Village Is Where It's At | The Odyssey Online

Greenwich Village Is Where It's At

Adventuring in Manhattan.

21
Greenwich Village Is Where It's At
Kornblit Tours

This past weekend I decided to get a different type of inspiration for this week's article. My friends and I had so many different things we wanted to try out before break, and after a long wait, we all agreed to do it this weekend.

Greenwich Village is where is at. Is a neighborhood full or artists and amazing restaurants. Whether you want to have one of the best Mexican tacos or go to the best NYC park -- Washington Square Park- Greenwich has you covered. Located on the west side of Lower Manhattan, Greenwich is just a few stops away from Whitehall Terminal.

Our main goal for the night was to eat the new famous cookie dough store; however, Greenwich did not disappoint me. On our way to Do, we encounter endless options to have dinner. The variety was overwhelming, but we found this amazing mexican restaurant that gave my friends and I "real" Mexican food. As someone who comes from Guatemala, I often find myself missing the feeling of what authentic Mexican food feels like or just authentic Latin American food as a whole. Yet, Greenwich did not disappoint.

The line for the cookie dough store was at least 0.2 miles long, just kidding it wasn't that long but at least a NY block long. Yet, it was worth it, ladies and gentleman. It was a delicious flavor explosion. The taste of that cookie dough was worth the ridiculous long line in the below freezing temperatures. I would not recommend going in the winter because of obvious snow-related reasons but definitively a must-go place if you happen to be in NYC. (They did not pay me to say this). Greenwich as a whole is a wonderful dining adventure. No matter where you go in this wonderful neighborhood, you will certainly find a good place to eat at an affordable price.

Adventuring in this wonderful city I get to call home while studying here is amazing. I recommend you get out of watching Netflix all day and explore! Is definitively one of the best decisions I have ever made. We are living in this era where we are no longer feeling real emotions, we are glued to this computer or phone screen all day without really connecting with people.

Adventuring with my group of friends is an extraordinary experience. It has brought us together in new ways that would not have been possible if we all just stayed in our dorms. Manhattan and New York as a whole has so much to offer. It is a state full of endless possibilities. Lastly, if you ever need an adventure buddy you know where to find one!