Being Defined By Your Noodles

Being Defined By Your Noodles

What does your noodle order say about your personality?

126
Being Defined By Your Noodles
Noodles and Company

First off, if you don't live near a Noodles & Company, I apologize for all that you have missed out on in life. This place is a one-stop shop for all your saucy and buttery noodle favorites. They even have soups and salads for those who aren't feeling very noodley that day. A personal favorite of mine was the "Pasta Fresca," but they got rid of it a few years ago so I had to find a different favorite dish, which ended up being the "Tuscan Fresca" with penne noodles. One can say I don't enjoy changing it up when it comes to food I guess. We have all heard the famous line, "You are what you eat." Well, what kind of noodles would you be? Here are some personalities based on the type of noodles you order.

1. Spicy Korean Beef Noodles.

If you get these you must not mind eating fire, these things are really spicy. But you are also well- rounded and appreciate a meal with many food groups. You got your oils and fats, your proteins, carbs, veggies, and dairy if you get cheese on it. Go you.

2. Penne Rosa.

Also a classic, just like you. If you eat these noodles you must also eat shrimp and caviar on the regular and wear pearls with everything. Everyone likes you because your personality is A1 and if you ever have anything nasty to say it's done in a manner where nobody can tell. Congrats.

3. Japanese Pan Noodles.

Have you ever seen the movie "How to Eat Fried Worms?" If not it's OK, because I'm sure eating these — or even watching someone eat these — is a pretty accurate summary of the movie. This dish suggests you're adventurous and like to try new things.

4. Pesto Cavatappi.

If this is anything like the pesto dish from The Cheesecake Factory, then you have good taste. You're also possibly allergic to tomatoes so you have to find another outlet for your pasta cravings, but you got it down pat. Very smart and resourceful.

5. Pad Thai.

You can tolerate sour things, and your favorite food is anything with lemons in it. These lemons reflect your personality — tart, tangy, and has a sharp tongue. Can end someone's life in one sentence and keep people in line. Good characteristics to have.

6. Alfredo MontAmore.

Lover of cheese, and chicken. Enjoys the simpler things in life. Probably a minimalist. Also wears the same sweatshirt three days in a row.

7. Bangkok Curry.

Vegetarian.

8. Steak Stroganoff.

Appreciates a good home cooked meal. Loves grandparents and spends every Sunday night with them. Family-oriented.

10. Whole Grain Tuscan Fresca.

On a health kick. Doesn't eat white bread. Active. Likes to go on hikes, probably strives to climb Mount Everest one day. Does yoga at the grand canyon. Does water aerobics in the ocean. Runs on the treadmill on a speed of 15 for 30 minutes straight. May or may not be Usain Bolt.

11. Buttered Noodles, Spaghetti & Meatballs, Wisconsin Mac & Cheese.

A child. If not physically, then at heart.