Find Out Which Shoe Is The Perfect Pair For You!

Hopefully I got this right.

53
powerofpositivity

You're probably here because you love these type of posts. You're curious to see what your result will be and then you look at what your friend's result is and if they are both good or maybe even insane, you end up sending it to them and you guys have a laugh. That's definitely my intention here hehe. I've decided to make this post for it to be a fun share among my peers. I've made these results based on my experience with each zodiac sign. Hopefully you can relate to yours or at least have a little laugh!

Aquarius

You would be the one to wear very bright sneakers! You don't mind taking standing out. Why have the same white pair of sneakers everyone has when you could have the neon pair? I know this Aquarius move especially because I'm speaking from my own experience, being an Aquarius and all!

Pisces

You want style but comfort. Comfort is key in your shoe choice because due to your busy lifestyle, you're always on the move! You're selfless, always helping others and forgetting to help yourself sometimes.

Aries

You're an enthusiastic individual! you need shoes that will keep up with your face-paced nature. High top converses will do just that. You probably saw these and knew you had to have them. That's your impulsive side coming out which often gets you in trouble.

Taurus

You're always gonna stick to your wedges even though your friends tell you it's not the time to wear them. You'll wear them anyways because why not? They are much better then some uncomfortable heels or shoes with no heel at all. How could you go wrong with some wedges?

Gemini

You're very versatile, so you're always looking for a pair of shoes that match your lifestyle. You want a pair of shoes that can go with nearly everything and here they are! Clark desert boots! You can dress them up or down.

Cancer

When it comes to shoes, you keep it simple. You don't anything get too crazy for matching purposes. Also, you are quite sentimental so when these are no good, you'll probably still want to keep them!

Leo

You're quite the fashionista/o? Is fashionisto a thing? Haha. Well anyways, Leos sure don't like being ignored. You definitely won't be ignored with these on! You're known to stay with the trends and platform shoes are in right now so there you go.

Virgo

You're not the type to be flashy although you're so hardworking. You are very practical which makes me feel that the loafer is your go-to. There are so many variations of the loafer so you can't go wrong with this style of shoe.

Libra

I wouldn't be surprised if you had at least one pair of lace up flats. You go for things cute little things like these. You want these flats because they are not just plain black flats. They can lace up! Count on these shoes to bring out your lovely personality.

Scorpio

You're a great leader so why not look good doing it? You tend to rely on yourself before others. Your heels will never do you wrong, well unless you don't know how to walk in them too well. You'll end up falling and that's not a good look. I believe in you, Scorpio because you're a brave individual as well.

Sagittarius

You need definitely sneakers for your personality. How will you go on all the adventures you have in mind without the proper footwear? You love freedom and the outdoor so heels wouldn't really mesh well.

Capricorn

You have this tough exterior but you're not mean at all! You are yet another sign to wear anything crazy on your feet. You love the classics which matches your responsible characteristic. This is why the wheat timberlands are a perfect match for you!