Favorite Skin Care & Beauty Products | The Odyssey Online

Favorite Skin Care & Beauty Products

Makeup you can't live without this winter.

28
Favorite Skin Care & Beauty Products

This past month, I've been loving a lot of beauty products from hair oils to nail polish shades and I just wanted to share with y'all what stuff I've really enjoyed this past month. Some things may be new products that I decided to try and some are old products that have won a spot on my everyday makeup bag this month. I have come up with a list of products that are essential for the winter months for everyone. You don't have to be obsessed with makeup to want to have healthy radiant skin this winter, but not switching products as the seasons change can really hurt your skin.

OGX Moisture + Vitamin B5 Weightless Oil Mist || $7.99 at Ulta.com

I love the smell of this oil mist, it lingers on all day! This oil is exactly what it claims to be — weightless; it doesn't make your hair look too oily like you haven't washed your hair in weeks! I suffer from dry hair but this miracle worker makes my hair look so healthy; not only that, but it makes my hair feel healthy. My hair smells good, feels smooth, and looks healthy. Honestly, I recommend this product for anyone with dry hair.

Biore Baking Soda Liquid Pore Cleanser || $6.99 at Ulta.com

This is not for people with sensitive skin, right on the bottle it says that it's a product aimed for combination skin, but I have dry skin and I love it. I bought this with the intention to help me combat acne, because all my ladies know that when Aunt Flow pays a visit so does Cousin Acne! I walk into Ulta and I'm going down the skin care aisle and I see "baking soda" and I'm thinking, "oh, that's gonna kill some bacteria!" I was right!

E.l.f. Daily Hydration Moisturizer || $8.00 at Target.com

I love that this moisturizer doesn't just sit on the skin it easily is absorbed into the skin without causing future break outs. A lot of people are afraid to use moisturizer because the oils and excessive lotion can clog pores and cause acne, but I've found this product doesn't cause me to break out.

The packaging is a bit bizarre since the pump is at the bottom of the tube, but so far I haven't had any issues with it.

Dickinson's Enhanced Witch Hazel Hydrating Toner || $7.99 at Walmart.com

Even though I don't like the fact that this toner has alcohol as an ingredient, I do like this toner after I use the Biore Cleanser. I can really count on this toner to help cleanse anything that Biore couldn't get while also hydrating. It may sting a bit, but that's the alcohol doing it's magic. Once I use the cleanser, my pores are left open and vulnerable so the alcohol just goes in and sweeps away any bacteria that may be left. Alcohol is known to irritate the face but it doesn't make my skin red or itchy so I continue to use it. (Not for sensitive skin.)

Essence Lip Liner - Satin Mauve 06 || $1.99 at Ulta.com

This is my favorite lip liner pencil, keyword, pencil. Yes, you do have to sharpen it. The Essence liner is so buttery and so creamy I can't help but to reach for it every time! The formula of this pencil liner really surprises me, normally, wooden pencil liners tend to be very dry with little too no pigmentation, but with this product, I'm comfortable enough to wear it alone. I can line my lips and fill them in as if it's an actual lipstick.

MAC Cosmetics - Twig || $17.99 at MAC.com

This is an oldie but a goodie. I love to pair this lipstick with the lip liner mentioned above just to intensify the wear time and richness of the shade. Twig is a matte finish but it's not too drying so I love it! If you're looking for a pink mauve color definitely stop by your nearest MAC store for this everyday winter shade!

BH Cosmetics - Carli Bybel Palette || $14.50 at Ulta.com

I have been gravitating towards this palette time and time again throughout the month of November. The palette contains 10 gorgeous eyeshadows and four highlighters, all highly pigmented. This palette is more of a cool toned palette with a few warm tone shimmer shades. It has great matte shades and buttery shimmer shades ready to create a great eye look. With this palette you won't need in search of a crease shade or a brow highlight shades everything is really already there for you.

I love that this palette is affordable and has such high quality shadows that you just can't go wrong with it! I remember when this palette was only available on the BH Cosmetics website, but it has now made it's way to the shelf at Ulta.

November came and went and this particular month I have found that I couldn't have survived without these beauty products. I tried a new moisturizer that I highly recommend, yes, don't forget to moisturize your face during these cold months and I have reverted back to my trust iconic MAC lipstick that I love! Let me know in the comments what beauty products you're currently loving.

Don't forget to follow me on social media.

Instagram & Twitter: @anasays54

Facebook Group: Let's Talk Makeup...