Cutest Celebrity Babies Born In 2015

Cutest Celebrity Babies Born In 2015

Your favorite celebrity offspring.

59
Cutest Celebrity Babies Born In 2015
HELLO!

2015. 2015, the year of the Donald Trump fiascos, same-sex marriage became legal in all of the U.S., the Starbucks red cup intervention, cliche sorority recruitment videos and the cutest celebrity babies?! 2015 has given birth to some of the most adorable and famous celebrity babies of our time. Here are just some of the cutest.

1. Chanel Nicole Marrow

Chanel Nicole is the child of reality star Coco Austin, wife of Ice-T from "Law and Order." The two gave birth to their beautiful baby girl Chanel on November 28, 2015. She could be the most stylish baby I've ever seen. I guess that's what you get when you have Coco as your mother!

2. Princess Charlotte of Cambridge

The world's favorite royal family, Prince William and wife Kate Middleton, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, gave birth to their second child Charlotte on May 2, 2015. The royal little bundle of joy is just precious.

3. Eva James Jenner

Singing duo, Brandon and Leah, gave birth to their baby girl Eva James on July 22, 2015. The famous picture of Leah and Eva has left millions with a smile on their face, it's just so damn cute!

4. Saint West

Saint West is the second child of America's favorite reality star Kim Kardashian-West and rapper Kanye West. Even though, Saint was only born on December 5, 2015 and his photos have not been released to the public yet, he still makes it on the list. Kim has shared a photo of baby Saint holding her finger and it is just so cute. I'm sure once Saint becomes public he will be just as adorable as his big sister North.

5. Duggar Babies

TLC's former hit TV series "19 Kids and Counting," starring the Duggar family, has had three beloved babies in 2015.

Meredith Grace Duggar born on July 16, 2015 to Josh and Anna Duggar. We all know Meredith's father has been in the spotlight for a while now about his messed up past, but that doesn't make little baby Meredith any less cute!

Israel David Dillard child to the fourth oldest Duggar sister Jill Dillard and husband Derrick. Israel David was born on April 6, 2015. Israel was the last Duggar baby born before the show was taken off air by TLC. What a cute family these three are.

Spurgeon Elliot Seewald probably the most unique named baby of 2015 (sorry Saint West) is absolutely precious. Spurgeon Elliot the first child of the newlyweds of the family Ben and Jessa Seewald was born on November 5, 2015. Spurgeon is an absolute ball of joy!

Here you have it, the world's cutest celebrity babies!