Confessions of a Capricorn

Confessions of a Capricorn

5887
Confessions of a Capricorn
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/147352219032772834/

I'm all for Zodiac signs and predictions -- maybe it's a trait of being a Capricorn? And as I search through Pinterest, I tend to find that my personality traits match up with these random Capricorn traits -- freaky! Each pin I read makes me want to laugh out loud at how accurate they are with me. How does this even work? How do these people know me without even knowing me? If you're a Capricorn, I hope you find these confessions as funny and accurate as I do -- if you don't, then maybe you aren't a Capricorn. Just kidding. Here are ten confessions of true Capricorns that are sure to make you laugh:

1. You can stay up until 4 a.m., and somehow manage to wake up the next morning, with all your stuff together.

As Capricorns, we are normally work-a-holics and work nonstop until our tasks are done. This normally results in us crashing and getting as much sleep as possible so we work just as much the next day. It doesn't matter if we stay up until four, either. We sleep, get up and go like we didn't pull an all-nighter, like a pro.

2. Compliments make you feel very awkward.

Anytime I receive a compliment, I always feel weird. I never know what to say when someone tells me I have a nice smile, or is nice to me. I normally don't believe them and then I always stutter out a thank you or "I like your shoes!" Facepalm. I wish I wasn't so awkward.

3. We really only give people one chance when dealing with us. If you mess up, you might as well show yourself out.

I hate fake people. I can't stand when people pretend to be friends with me and I open up to them. Emotions with Capricorns are sensitive and not everyone gets to hear them, or see the real us. So if I share anything with you and you stab me in the back, as a Capricorn, I will ignore you so hard that you'll probably contemplate your own existence. We don't share with everyone -- don't disrespect when we do.

4. Capricorns don't relax the normal way. When we relax, we do it alone, in silence, by reading, or listening to music.

After interacting with people for awhile, we like to basically shut ourselves in our rooms and ignore the whole world. I can literally lay in bed and stare at the wall to recharge myself -- sometimes reading is too much for me. I love listening to music too and laying outside alone. I could literally do this all week when I'm in the mood to be lazy. Capricorns enjoy their silence -- so don't bug us when we need it.

5. We can keep secrets forever.

That one time you accidentally wet the bed while spending the night at my house? Yep, no one knows about that. Well except now. But seriously, Capricorns will keep your darkest secrets if they are close to you. They'll even lie to avoid telling anyone your secret -- which is something we normally don't enjoy doing. We are very loyal people to those we love and our friends and family always come first, making their secrets a very high priority.

6. We can't really hide our emotions around people we don't like.

We may not go all out and say we don't like you -- that is just rude and we know how to make nice with people we don't like. However, we tend to avoid any situations that are with you and don't really start conversations. People who talk about themselves all the time are the absolute worst to be around and I will not hide my feelings about that. I will stop talking to you and asking you questions and I hope my silence gives you the hint to leave me alone. Please.

7. Capricorns wake up backwards, we wake up tired and go to bed wide awake.

I will never be able to explain this--but I always want to go to bed in the morning, or never get out of bed, but I always have tons of energy after midnight. And that's when I want to run around and make everyone stay up all night -- put a Capricorn to bed before midnight, and don't let them sleep all day because we will never wake up.

8. Capricorns give good advice -- that we don't normally follow ourselves.

If you ask us for advice, you should probably take it. I don't know how many times I've given my friends advice they didn't take and they've turned around to tell me I was right. But don't ask me to follow my own advice because I won't. Caps are really bad at taking advice because we are very independent people. However, trust me when I say we do give really good advice. And we love telling you how it is -- we don't beat around the bush ever.

9. Capricorns are terrible liars.

Please don't ever ask us lie for you because we are terrible at it. Just terrible. We always get caught and that's why we normally stick to the truth. My face turns bright red and I always look away. I can't lie and I hate it.

10. Capricorns are the rulers of sarcasm.

I will be sarcastic the second I meet you. I have to see if you can match my level of sarcasm. If you can, then we will be the best of friends. Caps also use sarcasm to shield themselves from stupid people and stupid responses. Sorry!