College As Told By "Spongebob Squarepants" | The Odyssey Online

College As Told By "Spongebob Squarepants"

College is stressful, but here's some Spongebob to give you the laugh you need.

104
fanpop.com

Growing up, I loved running home from school and watching "Spongebob Squarepants," and to be honest, I still love watching it now. After years of watching the show, I started realizing now how some of the moments reflect my life as a college student. I no longer run home after class to watch "Spongebob," but "Spongebob" is still a very relatable aspect in my college life. I hope you enjoy and I hope you can relate the same to "Spongebob" and college experiences like I can.

1. When your roommate has class all day, and you don't:

2. When you want the guy you like to notice you:

3. When you and your friends get invited to a party:

4. When you have to take a music arts class for your general electives:

5. When all of your friends go home for the weekend and you're stuck at school by yourself:

6. When your teacher starts lecturing on the very first day of class:

7. When people you don't know show up at your party:

8. When you may have had one too many, but "WAITER!":

9. When there is that one person in class who wants everyone to know they're smart:

10. When you've been waiting all week for Thirsty Thursday:

11. When you think you're busting out the hot dance moves at a party:

12. When you have 15 different responsibilities to do at once:

13. When things just didn't go your way today:

14. When you stay up all night studying for a test:

15. When your parents call and yell you for how much money you've been spending:

16. When you get to go home and eat your mom's home-cooked meals:

17. When you have to write a creative essay:

18. When your crush starts talking to you:

19. When you have to act like you don't care after you just failed a test:

20. When you start working out to to get in better shape:

Hopefully this gave you the laugh that you have well deserved. Now go out there and finish the last couple of weeks of the semester strong, and make your inner Spongebob self proud. It took Spongebob a few tries to pass boat school, so don't become defeated if it takes you a few tries to get a degree. Stay positive and enjoy college while it's here! When it's gone, you'll miss it!