24 Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes from 2015

In case you're in need of a little inspiration.

80
leefendallhouse.org

Halloween is a fun time of year—but that fun comes with a burden of stress. You can’t deny the hassle of trying to find the perfect costume, or three costumes for us college students (why can’t we dress up for only one night, anyway?). Once we find the perfect costume(s) after spending more hours than we’d like to admit checking Pinterest and Google images, the excitement finally kicks in as we receive costume parts in the mail and put together the finishing touches. If you’re like me and still don’t have everything together, you’re probably still hounding the Internet in hopes of coming across the perfect costume. For me, seeing what others have done always gives me ideas, and celebrities happened to succeed in creativity when dressing up for Halloween last year. Here are some of the best celebrity costumes of 2015, ones that will hopefully give you some inspiration for this year.

1. Heidi Klum

Heidi’s transition into a creepy dead ringer for Jessica Rabbit from “Roger Rabbit” is almost too realistic to be a costume. She won some serious points there!

2. Nicki Minaj

Nicki as a fairy princess makes us nostalgic for our childhood Halloween days as she rocked the classic oldie-but-goodie.

3. Kendall Jenner

Kendall dressed as Lady Karl Lagerfeld when she teamed up with a friend who dressed as Karl’s famous cat Choupette. Their costumes demonstrate the dedication and hard work that clearly went into them.

4. Gigi Hadid

Gigi Hadid’s costume as Sandy from “Grease” is good enough to fool someone into thinking that it’s Olivia Newton-John herself from 1978!

5. Joe Jonas

Joe was definitely thinking outside the box when he replicated Chazz Michael Michaels’ look from “Blades of Glory.”

6. Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum

The couple demonstrated their youthful colors when they presented themselves as Dr. Seuss’s "Cat in the Hat”—squared.

7. Nick Jonas

Nick Jonas probably had people crossing to the other side of the street when they spotted him from afar in his Hamburglar costume.

8. Josh Peck and John Stamos

The duo we would have never seen coming, the two of them dressed up as devils and took the extra leap of incorporating the horns coming off their faces.

9. Chris Brown

Chris Brown certainly took the creative route when he dressed up as Michael Jackson post-werewolf in “Thriller.”

10. Demi Lovato

Demi’s embodiment of a Trap Queen contained all the wit we all can only hope our Halloween costumes do.

11. Katy Perry

We wish we knew how Katy Perry thought to be a dropped mic for Halloween, but aspire to come up with something just as clever by Halloween time.

12. Kim Kardashian

On the one day a year you’re supposed to dress up as someone else, Kim Kardashian still managed to demonstrate her self-admiration when she dressed up as herself from the 2013 Met Gala.

13. Miley Cyrus

Miley spent her Halloween Eve in the shoes of a Disney Princess alongside her four-legged Prince Charming.

14. Kylie Jenner

Halloween proved to be no exception to Kylie’s extravagant ways, as she debuted in not one princess costume, but two. There was a clear theme among Kylie’s costumes last year when she went all out as a snow princess and a warrior princess.

15. Ryan Reynolds

After assembling his squad, Ryan Reynolds rewore (uh-oh, someone call the fashion police) the Deadpool costume he wore in the movie.

16. Justin Bieber

While some celebrities may aspire to dress up as something for Halloween where they won’t be attacked by fans, Justin Bieber did the opposite…except this time, he was probably swarmed by Jackie Moon fans due to his convincing costume.

17. Victoria Justice

Some may have been convinced Amy Winehouse resurrected from the dead when they spotted Victoria Justice dressed up as her, but were relieved to find that it was just a Halloween costume.

18. Beyoncé

The convincing touches Beyoncé added to her Storm costume made it realistic and nothing less than brilliant.

19. Kourtney Kardashian and Kids

Kourtney Kardashian and her kids dressed up as superheroes= #squadgoals.

20. Brody Jenner

In his hillbilly costume, Brody Jenner certainly took advantage of the one day a year you can be something you’re not.

21. Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay Lohan took an interesting spin on what appears to be a cat-meets-vampire costume, an interesting combination that most wouldn’t have thought of.

22. Snooki, Jionni, and their kids

Snooki’s family took on the role of Star Wars characters for Halloween. Adorable!

23. Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani added a “scary” Halloween touch to the conventional cowgirl costume when she dressed up as a bloodied cowgirl.

24. Ellen Degeneres

Ellen took it upon herself to dress up as a fourth Kardashian sister she invented, Karla Kardashian. Her costume is believable enough to almost convince us that this sister actually exists out there.

It's safe to say that the celebrities set the bar high for Halloween costumes last year, not only in creative ideas, but also in how well those costumes were assembled. As we prepare for the one night (or three nights, for us college students) a year where you can dress up as someone else, these celebrities undoubtedly provide costume inspiration we can all use!