Bucket Hat Fashion Advice from Celebs | The Odyssey Online

Bucket Hat Fashion Advice from Celebs

Check out your favorite celebs sporting some interesting bucket hats.

455
Bucket Hat Fashion Advice from Celebs

I was reminiscing about warmer days as last week's snowstorm approached Minnesota and began to see a trend in many of the pictures I was scrolling through. There was a bucket hat featured in almost every game day/frat party/house party/grill out picture. With bucket hats dancing through my dreams, that night I came up with a definitive list of all bucket hats worn best by celebs.

1. Rihanna

I've got to hand it to her, girl knows how to incorporate the floral theme while still making a statement about her love of money. Also, I would just like to notice the interesting choice of attire to a basketball game.

2. Justin Bieber

I'm so proud of the Biebs for taking care of himself on those hot Coachella days. Skin cancer is no joke, so when venturing out into hot summer days, don't forget to pair your bucket hat with a bandana.

3. Schoolboy Q

I'm curious if Schoolboy Q dip dyed this bucket hat on his own? This seems to be the most extreme bucket hat I've seen yet.

4. Drake

On those nights when you're just trying to hide from the paparazzi, Drake suggests the classic, all-black ensemble. Pair your black bucket hat with your black Timbs and your black fur jacket (gold chain is optional).

5. Miley Cyrus

Alright, I have no idea what the desired look was here, but Miley's bucket hat reminds me of something I'd find in Goodwill. There's a very large pearl featured at the front— I'm not sure how her head isn't tipping to the left from so much weight on that side of that hat, but kudos to her.

6. Gilligan

Gilligan pioneered the bucket hat into the fashion industry and made it what it is today. *Insert appreciation post to him.* Remember, a red polo will always look classy with your white bucket hat.

7. Jay-Z

If you want to be a little fancy with your bucket hat, wear a reversible one. On those days when you're feeling a little boring, flip it to the safari side. On days when you're feeling a little bit fancier, flip it to the plaid side. Whatever side you choose, it's sure to be a great investment. Bonus points if you wear it with a football jersey.

8. Kanye

The "I-just-stepped-out-of-the-jungle" bucket hat is my personal favorite and Kanye rocks this style so well. He took note from Justin Bieber's bandana and decided to protect his neck from the endless mosquitos the Beverly Hills jungle has to offer.