Your Favorite Thanksgiving Foods, If They Were "Bob's Burgers" Characters

No, we're not talking about cornbread anymore.

62

1. Cranberry Sauce

Cranberry sauce is a special part of your Thanksgiving meal. Some people don't love it, and no, I guess it's not essential, but it's always there. It's sweet, soft, and adds exactly the right accent to your plate. Like cranberry sauce, you also love Teddy, and his hilarious, albeit sometimes clueless disposition.

2. Stuffing

Stuffing, however, is essential. Sometimes it can be a little dry, but you still love it and Thanksgiving definitely wouldn't be the same without it. Gene resembles stuffing in his own unique way, with his own mixture of his stupid, immature humor and his hilarious, lovable personality.

3. Mashed Potatoes

Mashed potatoes are essential, there's no disputing it. They're warm and soft, and are really the most comforting of comfort foods. Mashed potatoes are always there for you at the end of the day to make you feel better about the myriad mistakes you made that day, and there's no greater feeling than that. Fortunately, as the personified version of mashed potatoes on "Bob's Burgers," Linda also knows how to make us laugh. Comfort and good jokes? Mashed potatoes might have some serious cartoon competition.

4. Gravy

Gravy has a thick texture to it, but also a creamy, soft side. As you pour it over your turkey and mashed potatoes, you realize that gravy has a way of infiltrating your entire plate that nothing else does. This kind of organized attack on your meal isn't unwelcome, though; in fact, it's always welcome. Like gravy, with its constant organized scheming and antics, Louise wins over your heart in a way that only gravy can win over your plate.

5. Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows

For those days when you could really just use a fair amount of laughter and happiness, there's Ollie. Ollie is the sweet potatoes of the "Bob's Burgers" Thanksgiving dinner; often under-appreciated, he is still a key part of the show, and it wouldn't be as great as it is without him.

But could sweet potatoes exist on Thanksgiving, without a warm cover of gooey marshmallows on top? Absolutely not. So, like peanut butter and jelly, peas and carrots, or sweet potatoes and marshmallows on Thanksgiving, you really can't have Ollie without Andy.

6. Green Beans, Peas, and Carrots

You like some of these more than others, or maybe you don't really like them at all. They're kind of just there, and you'll tolerate them, because they're good...at least to an extent. However, they're also the kind of foods you could eat every day, so they're nowhere near as special as the others. Nonetheless, they still contribute to the glory that is your Thanksgiving meal, so they're worth having around. In other words: Mort, Jimmy Pesto and Mr. Fischoeder definitely have their important roles in the show, but do we really love any of them that much? Not really. But they're still always there for backup, in case we want them around.

7. Rolls and Cornbread

Zeke is another one of your favorite parts; he makes you happy for a little, especially when he's participating in the antics of the rest of the group. However, all bets are off when the cornbread plate is passed your way, because it's clearly 100 times better than regular rolls could ever hope to be. And of course, cornbread's relationship with Tina is an indispensable part of the show, if primarily for its impressive slow dancing skills and its apparently amazing butt that is forever engraved in Tina's "photographic butt memory." No, we're not talking about cornbread anymore.

They just get each other, ya know?

8. Turkey

This one just makes sense. Despite the fact that he's completely obsessed with choosing the perfect Thanksgiving turkey, Bob is the substance of the show, as turkey is the staple food of the meal. Without Bob, there's no "Bob's Burgers"; likewise, without the turkey, is it really even Thanksgiving dinner?

9. Apple Pie

Usually so preoccupied with their excitement for pumpkin pie or other parts of the meal, we often forget about the apple pie. Some people don't really even like it. Apple pie just has a way of sitting out and getting old kind of quickly, but when you finally decide to give in and have a piece, you're never disappointed. Mr. Frond offers the reliable stability -- while serving as a reminder of your home, and your overprotective parents -- that you often need in order to have fun while also playing it safe. He's reliable, and he just has your best interest in mind. So does apple pie, because even when you ditch it for pumpkin pie, it still cares about you.

10. Pumpkin Pie

Like the best part of any meal, Tina adds something sweet like no one else can. She's your favorite part, and you can count on her to pleasantly surprise you with a joke in the same way that pumpkin pie is always there for you on Thanksgiving. While you love all the other parts of the meal you just ate, there's definitely a special place in your heart reserved specifically for pumpkin pie -- and for Tina.

Our hearts feel the same about you, Tina.

This Thanksgiving, it's time to give thanks for the important things in life: "Bob's," and really great food.