The Best Halloween Costumes For You And Your BFF(s)

Group Halloween costumes can be so much more fun than going solo!

395

Every year on Halloween, there are the obvious costumes, the less-than-ladylike costumes, or the just plain bad ones. If you’re used to doing a costume on your own and want to mix things up a bit, then coordinate with your BFF(s)! This idea is especially perfect for my fellow single ladies out there, but it’s true for anyone that dressing up with your best friend means you’ll have the best Halloween night yet!

1. Two Friends

One of the best ways for two besties to coordinate costumes is channeling a TV duo! All of the classics like CatDog, Marlin and Dory, and Timon and Pumbaa are fun ways to show off your friendship on Halloween. Also, if you and your friend happen to look alike, you could dress as famous twins. Channel 90's Tia and Tamera Mowry from "Sister, Sister" or Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen from their home videos into their teen years for easily recognizable costumes. If you’re into comedies and want to get in a few extra laughs, go for the Wayans Brothers in "White Chicks," because any opportunity to throw a BF is a good one. And, last but not least, the dancing girls emoji for a cutesy, yet easy, approach to Halloween. Don’t forget to strike their signature pose!

2. Three Friends

If there are three of you who can’t be apart, there are plenty of trio costumes out there! The first that come to mind are being the ladies of "Friends" or the Plastics from "Mean Girls." Of course, the best part of these costume ideas is that you get to quote your character the whole night! Another golden option is Charlie’s Angels if you’re going for the dangerous-mysterious-spy look. Conventionally funny ideas are Rock, Paper, Scissors, Taco Bell’s Hot, Mild, and Fire sauces, or the Powerpuff Girls.

3. Four Friends

The Liars from "Pretty Little Liars" make up the perfect costume for four friends who love the show. If you’re in the mood for a throwback, the Cheetah Girls would make a great costume. Who doesn’t love their colored cheetah-print sweat suits? Next on the list of favorites are the characters from "The Wizard of Oz." It's a classic everyone will recognize, and it’s easy to put together without buying expensive costumes. Another easy costume to put together is the girls from "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants." Granted you’ll be more recognizable if your friends look similar to the characters, but their outfits should be simple enough for a college girl to emulate!

4. Five or More Friends

This one gets a little tricky, but there are still good picks for a large friend group. The besties include the Kardashians, the colors of the rainbow, the Spice Girls, the Disney Princesses (however many you want to add past the classic princesses is dependent on how many friends you have), and the ladies of "Bridesmaids." Props to whoever can get this picture on point!

Whatever you decide to do this Halloween, find a costume you love and spend the holida with the people you love. Happy Halloween to all, and to all a good night!

P.S. I know that’s a Christmas quote, but it’s fitting.