Best Tourist Attractions In Minnesota

Best Tourist Attractions In Minnesota

For all of the out of staters, this is your startup guide!

108
Best Tourist Attractions In Minnesota

Minnesota is not just full of lakes and trees. There is more to the state, as well as it has different places that are not anywhere else in the world.

1. Mall of America

Mall of America is the place to be. It is the biggest mall in America and has 520 stores and 50 restaurants, and a full theme park with 27 rides, sea-world - the top floor is a movie theater. The amount of fun and people there is actually astounding. Definitely a place to see!

2. Water park of America

This water park is half a mile from the Mall of America and is the largest in America as well. It is 10 stories high and 70,000 square feet. It is attached to the Raddison Hotel, and is the largest indoor water park that there is in America. So when the snow and cold weather hit, there is always a place to go to have fun!

3. Como Zoo Park and Conservatory

The zoo is a part of the childhood idealism. The amusement park, the conservatory, the different animals, all the parts that make up a zoo are extraordinary. As a child you want to experience it all, and continue going because it is so much fun and has the excitement.

4. Minneapolis Institute of Art

It was established in 1883 in order to bring the arts to the community and have a place where people can go to see it as well. It is also one of the largest museums of art in the United States. It does not discriminate and has paintings, photographs, prints, drawings, textiles, architecture, and decorative arts. The experience itself is overwhelming because of the delicate nature of this art.

5. Valleyfair

Valleyfair is an amusement park as well as water park that is over 125 acres of land. There are over 75 different rides as well as a full fledged water park right in the center of it. You buy an access pass for the day and then can roam all over and all day to ride the rides and have access to the water parks. There are arcade games, performances, and a theater as well with a short film that is played throughout the day. What a blast!

6. Minnehaha Falls

Now I know the name is funny, but if you want to add a little dirt to your shine, this is the perfect place to go. Hiking trails, camping and waterfalls. What could be better? The adventure side of you is out and about and ready to tackle anything. It is beautiful and comforting, and surrounded by trees! If you're from Arizona and never get to see these kind of trees, it is definitely a place to go for your hiking senses!

These aren't all of the different attractions that are available in Minnesota, but these are the ones that will make the trip more memorable and have the most fun while doing so!