The 11 Best SpongeBob Episodes Of All Time

We must take note of all the times SpongeBob had us rolling on the floor.

196

If you grew up with SpongeBob you've learned so many great lessons, like when's the best time to wear a striped sweater, how to be fancy or that the greatest things can come from your imagination. These are my personal favorites in no particular order. Take a trip down memory lane and feel free to comment your favorites!

1. Chocolate With Nuts

No one will ever forget that old lady and her older mother. You can't, not laugh at this episode. It has forever changed the way I say "chocolate."

2. Band Geeks

Is mayonnaise an instrument? And then the epic song at the end. Yasss! My gosh this episode was hilarious from beginning to end! Shout out to Bikini Bottom for practicing all night long to surprise Squidward. That's fam right there.

3. Rock Bottom

It's important to know SpongeBob goes through struggles too. Throwback to when I started talking pbth like pbth this pbth. I literally died laughing.

4. Dying For Pie

The episode where Squidward gives Spongebob an explosive pie and Squidward feels bad for giving it to him so he spends the whole doing anything and everything with him. The episode was so cute and low-key showed that Squidward wasn't completely heartless, right?

5. Frankendoodle

If you never utter the words of Frankendoodle you're life will never be complete.

6. Pizza Delivery

Please feel the need to sing the song aloud. Don't act like you don't know it.

7. Tea at the Treedome

SpongeBob taught me to classy tbh. Pinky out as Patrick told Sponge Bob. And I will never say 'I neeeeed it' in a normal voice.

8. Krusty Krab Training Video

Literally one of the best. It's so random yet purposeful. Re-watch this and reminiscence on its greatness.

9. Texas

Don't mess with Texas. Every time Sandy roped SpongeBob or Patrick back and they exploded had me dead from laughter!

10. Bubble Buddy

Sponge Bob had me wanting a bubble buddy at the end of it. Bubble buddy had his back. Don't forget that scene with the guy on the beach who was buried in the sand and then died when tidal wave came and low key murdered by Bubble Buddy. But he floated to fish heaven though so it's all good.

11. Ripped Pants

I know all of the lyrics to this song. This is my favorite episode of all time though in tie with 'Chocolate with Nuts' if you ask me.