Best Sephora Makeup!

Best Sephora Makeup!

These are my favorite Sephora makeup products!

92
Best Sephora Makeup!
Tolleson

This past week, I hit VIB Rouge status at Sephora...It's terrifying to think how much money i've spent there in the past year since Parkersburg has had a Sephora (and it's not even a full one! It's just in JcPenny). That being said, I definitely have some products I would recommend everyone to try!

Best Primers:

Marc Jacobs Invisible Under(cover) Perfecting Coconut Face Primer

I wish it wasn't as expensive as it is ($44), but it truly is the perfect face primer. I haven't found anything else that actually keeps my makeup on and doesn't break my skin out.

Nars Pro-Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base

Again another sort of expensive thing for what it is, but it keeps my eyeshadow on all day. I even forgot to take my makeup on one night, and it was still perfect when I woke up the next morning!

Best Blush:

Nars Sex Appeal

I wear this blush every day that I wear makeup. It's the perfect peachy-pink natural looking blush.

Best Highlighters:

Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder In 01

I have never heard anyone talk about this highlighter, but it's gorgeous! It adds shimmer without making your face a disco ball. I used it for a couple weddings this year, and it turns out perfect in pictures.

Anastasia Glow Kit

I know this is a super hyped up product, but it really is amazing if you're looking for something with more shimmer than the typical highlighter. I wouldn't say this is an every day highlighting palette, but it's definitely worth owning.

Best Contour:

Anastasia Contour Kit in Light to Medium

Another super hyped product, but coming from a girl who used to only use Wet and Wild Bronzer in Sunny, I haven't touched that one since I purchased this palette. The contour is gorg-eous. It also has three amazing highlighters as well.

Best Foundation Product:

Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer

I say "foundation product" as this isn't exactly a foundation, but it provides the coverage of a medium one. I don't need a whole lot of coverage though, so this one is perfect. It comes in a variety of shades, even for the fairest of people. I would know since I'm super pale lol. It lasts all day and never makes my oily skin oily.

Best Setting Spray:

Urban Decay All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

I've used a few different setting sprays in my day, but this is the only one I've felt is actually worth taking the extra ten seconds to spray. It definitely prolongs the wear of my makeup. If I don't use it, the makeup doesn't last anywhere near as long as it does when I use it.

Best Mascara:

Tarte Tarteist in Black

I have pretty fickle lashes when it comes to mascara. They're super long, but they love to clump together and look horrific. This mascara separates them perfectly, while adding the perfect amount of length.

Best Eyeshadow:

Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette

I own soooooooo much eyeshadow. Far more than any one person should ever have. Eyeshadow literally takes up its own drawer in my vanity. That being said, I pretty much only ever used my Naked Smokey palette. It has the perfect amount of shimmery, matte, light, and dark colors that makes it easily an every day palette.

Best Lip Products:

While I love me some good eyeshadow, lip products are my babies. Again, they have their own drawer....lol. I'm going to list a few that everyone should take a look at.

Nars Velvet Lip Glide in No. 54

I don't get to wear red lips very often, but I love this particular color as it isn't the red that makes you look cheap, but it isn't too dark either.

Dior Addict in 266 Delight

I'm typically not a lipstick person as most that I've tried make my mouth look weird, but this is the perfect light pink color. Honestly, this lipstick feels more like a tinted lip balm as it's super moisturizing.

YSL Tint-In-Oil No. 4

I haven't found any other bright pink lip stain that actually looks like what it should. Most of them are either too bright or look really dry. This one is SUPER moisturizing and lasts for several hours.

Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Katherine

This is a very typical pink shimmery color, but it's favorite natural looking lipgloss.

Buxom Full-On Lip Creams in White Russian and Kir Royale

White Russian is pretty much exactly what it sounds like-white Russian. It's a very pale pink, but it's beautiful and smells like vanilla.

Kir Royale is a bit darker berry kind of color. It is a really wearable color, however, as I wore it on a super casual date last week.

So that's my favorites from Sephora! I'd love to hear any suggestions you may have! :)