The Beautiful Thing About Birkenstocks

The Beautiful Thing About Birkenstocks

Jesus walked in them and now it's your turn

2562
The Beautiful Thing About Birkenstocks

Do your feet feel like they are being cradled right now like a newborn baby? Or that every step you take feels like you are walking on clouds? Do you feel like you are able to walk like you never have walked before? Does life just feel better? If you answered yes to all these things you are probably standing right now, reading this article in a pair of Birkenstocks. You haven't lived until you have slid your feet into the most wonderful pair of shoes you have ever laid eyes upon. Sure, they may be considered "basic" or "not trendy," but you know what? They are the best thing a girl (or boy) could ask for. You may say they look like the shoes Moses wandered the desert in, and to that I respond with yeah, sure they do. They hold up so you can wander the desert for forty years and Birkenstocks not only saved the Jewish people, but humans everywhere. People like to doubt the magic power of the Birkenstocks, but this just means they have yet to try them.

Birkenstocks are a wonderful creation that relax even the most unhappy and tense Kanye West types. Once those Birkenstocks are slipped onto your feet you will no longer be "Bound 2" the pain of uncomfortable shoes. The pain that has haunted your feet for so longer will be "Gone." You will feel like you are much "Stronger" than before, and with your new strength you feel like you can "Touch the Sky." Birkenstocks do take some getting used to, however. They take time to mold to your feet. They need to understand how you work and learn about you. It's like going on a blind date with someone who you are apparently going to "really, really like." At first, Birkenstocks may seem like "the struggle is too real," but in the end you will realize how worth it these Jesus sandals are.

Anyone can wear a pair of Birkenstocks. Old, young, male, female. Anyone. Birkenstocks know how society works, and they have been adapting just like the human species. They have gone through their own evolution to be able to adapt and survive throughout every decade. This is survival of the fittest, and this pair of stylish yet comfortable footwear is surviving. Everyone wants to rock a comfortable yet foot-flattering pair of shoes. My friends do it, celebrities do it, and I even do it as I sit here writing this article, and thus my article is 10 times more amazing, because I am writing it in Birkenstocks. So, really, this time all the cool kids are doing it, and just in this one instance peer pressure is the hip, cool thing. Say goodbye to your Uggs and orange pair of Crocs (I really own those). Yes, even if they have the Jibbets. It's time to embrace a footwear that is fun and flirty. Wear them around when you're just chilling or when you're going out for a night on the town with your gal pals. Let us actually take the #Dontjudge and apply it to Birkenstocks. If you're on the red carpet: Birkenstocks. If you are going to a fancy restaurant: Birkenstocks. If you are trying to impress that cute boy from across the coffee shop: Birkenstocks. Let us HAIL the Birkenstocks as ruling fashion throughout the world. Let us fly flags in the air with pictures of this fabulous footwear. Let us only sell Birkenstocks at shoe stores and no other types be permitted. Finally, let us watch the MTV video awards as Kanye interrupts Taylor Swift to tell us that "he is going to let her finish, but she should be wearing Birkenstocks right now."