Are You Excited For The 'Gilmore Girls' Revival? | The Odyssey Online

Are You Excited For The 'Gilmore Girls' Revival?

Warning: Spoilers! Don't read this unless you have finished the original series.

5
Google Images

The time is coming! The much anticipated Gilmore Girls revival is scheduled to air on Netflix on November 25th, 2016. So soon! All you Gilmore Girl fanatics out there like me are probably dying to watch it. But I mean, how could you not? There are so many questions! What is going to happen with Lorelai and Luke? Who does Rory end up with? What are Lane's children going to be like? The revival will be titled Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life. The season will start of its first episode taking place in the four different seasons, taking us through the lives of the characters we have come to know and love. Here are few things you can definitely look forward to in the Gilmore Girls revival.

So far, it looks as if all the starts are returning!

Lauren Graham, Alexis Bledel, Scott Patterson, Melissa McCarthy and many more of your favorites have confirmed that they will in fact be in the revival! Clearly we are all excited about this, because what even is Stars Hollow without the original Kirk?

Who will Rory choose?

It has been released that Matt Czhuchry who plays Logan, Milo Ventimiglia who plays Jess, and Jared Padalecki who plays Dean will all be coming back... The revival will show Rory having an encounter with each on of her ex boyfriends. Will she finally choose one? She has to choose one, right? (Please let it be Logan.)

What is Lorelai up to?

Both Chris and Luke are apparently coming back for the revival. We ended the series with Lorelai and Luke...again. But they do have a rocky history. Are they ever going to get married? Let's hope we find out soon!

Sadly, there will be no Richard Gilmore.

Unfortunately, Edward Herrmann, the actor who played Richard Gilmore actually passed away in 2014. But do not worry, you better believe that Emily will arrange the most honorable funeral for her late husband in the revival.

There will be a few new faces coming to Stars Hollow!

Amy Sherman-Palladino, one of the original producers of Gilmore Girls, mentions that there will be many new faces in the revival. The actors will include some of the stars in Sherman-Palladino's other shows, and also Lauren Graham's other TV daughter, Mae Whitman from Parenthood.

Seriously, the revival seems like it is going to be amazing. After all, those of us who love show feel as if we have grown up with the characters. It will be exciting to finally be able to catch up on the life of Rory Gilmore, and all the other characters we have come to love so much.