An Open Letter To Nice Guys | The Odyssey Online

An Open Letter To Nice Guys

Nice Guys DON'T Finish Last.

332
An Open Letter To Nice Guys
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lauren-kay/4-reasons-why-you-cant-find-a-nice-jewish-boy_b_7956836.html

Dear Nice Guy,

I know how you're feeling, you feel like the world is out to get you and the way you're living just won't get you anywhere. Stop right there. You've got the wrong mindset. People love when you're the nice guy. When your friends see you they know your friendship is sincere. Sure the world is cruel, we all can see that. Life seems to knock us all down and break us down. That my friend is when you come in. Everyone needs a nice guy there to tell someone how important they are, and just how much you value them. Girls really like nice guys, and like I once heard it's that girls don't like boring guys.

We actually need people like you to start setting the example, we can make this world a better place. It's so easy to see the hate in the world my friend, but you are the light at the end of the tunnel. The world wants to see people who have interest in something other than themself. Also, nice guys go out of their way to make people happy even when they don't deserve it. Who could ask for more? Those gestures don't go unappreciated. I just want to let you know even if you feel like it's not worth it, don't stop being a nice guy. Looking back on my endeavours I would not go back at all with caring for people even if they didn't care back. This isn't me telling you to let people walk all over you, because nobody deserves that. Keep your ground firm and don't let people boss you around. I know you have such a big heart and love with all of it every chance you get. Don't let anyone tell you not to love how you do, because your love is the best kind. People are so thankful for you and the world is blessed to have you around. Sooner or later things will work out and you'll realize. Nice guys finish first.