All 16 Pixar Films Ranked Worst To Best | The Odyssey Online

All 16 Pixar Films Ranked Worst To Best

Your childhood gets put in check.

88
All 16 Pixar Films Ranked Worst To Best
tumblr.com

Pixar Animated Studios, otherwise known as just Pixar, is known for it's relentless work and their ability to pump out gem after gem in the animated movie industry. There are very few people nowadays who do not recognize the desk lamp jumping on to the "I" in the company's production logo prior to their films.

In honor of "Finding Dory" and its release in June of this year, I took a look back at 20 years of Pixar's full length features, dating back to 1995, and ranked them from worst to best.

16. "Cars 2" (2011)

If you've seen the movie, you'll understand why this is ranked last.

15. "The Good Dinosaur" (2015)

Pixar's most recent release was dubbed by some critics as the first "bad" Pixar movie. It certainly wasn't anything terrible, but in comparison to others it didn't hold up the hype.

14. "Ratatouille" (2007)

After watching this movie, you were immediately hungry and thought you were the best French chef in the world.

13. "Cars" (2006)

Per usual, Pixar gave life to inanimate objects and put a well-written storyline with it. In comparison to other Pixar films? It doesn't match up.

12. "Brave" (2012)

An original idea that strayed from their usual story ideas. A great movie, but not noted much by popular demand.

11. "The Incredibles" (2004)

Too many people attempt to compare this to other superhero movies. It's not. It's a family movie that just so happens to be about a family of superheroes.

10. "Wall-E" (2008)

It takes some time for the plot of this film to get interesting and the lack of much dialogue can get movie-goers a bit restless. The first dialogue between Wall-E and Eve doesn't happen until 22 minutes into the film.

9. "Monsters University" (2013)

A sequel to "Monsters, Inc." that had people smiling and laughing with the origin story of James P. Sullivan and Mike Wazowski.

8. "Toy Story 2" (1999)

The story continued with Woody, Buzz and friends while Andy goes away to cowboy camp. A yard sale goes wrong and the team must find a way to save Woody after being stolen by an avid toy collector. Who could write a better story than Pixar?

7. "Inside Out" (2015)

One of the greatest and unique story ideas Pixar has created to date. A relatable story following 11 year-old Riley through a tough time and giving life to her emotions.

6. "A Bug's Life" (1998)

A movie that tends to be forgotten when it is put between the first and second "Toy Story" movies, but leaves you with nothing by happiness. Oh, and Kevin Spacey voices the antagonist in the movie, so you really can't be too upset.

5. "Toy Story 3" (2010)

People initially were skeptical on the creation of a third "Toy Story" movie. Though once they finally had the chance to see it, they were skeptics were no longer.

4. "Up" (2009)

The movie starts with a love story that modern relationships hope to grow up to be in and continues with hilarity from an 8-year-old wilderness explorer and a talking dog with Dug.

3. "Monsters, Inc." (2001)

There is only one way that someone is able to say "Mike Wazowski" in this world.

2. "Finding Nemo" (2003)

We all loved the relationship between Marlin and Nemo and a father's search for his child, but let's be honest, Dory is what got us hooked on the film.

1. "Toy Story" (1995)

Was there really ever any doubt? Pixar started off their feature-films with one of the greatest animated movies in history. 20-plus years later and we're still talking about our love for Woody (Tom Hanks), Buzz (Tim Allen) and the rest of the gang in Andy's toy chest.

Don't agree with my list? Comment below and let me know what you think!