5 Accomplishments From This Summer

5 Accomplishments From This Summer

How productive I have been this summer.

541
5 Accomplishments From This Summer

It is summertime and this is the time where I am always very productive. I can do anything I want to do, and I can get it done because I have more free time. We are at about the halfway point of the summer and if you are anything like me, you are searching high and low to find anything that could occupy at least a few minutes of your time and allow you to feel someone successful or accomplished. If I had to list my most prized accomplishments for this summer, it would be these:

1. I finished a whole season of "Orange Is the New Black" in one weekend.

Okay, this is not very impressive, since a lot of people can finish a whole season of a show in one sitting. This is an accomplishment for me because it usually takes me about one to two weeks to finish a whole season of a show. And this was a great season. It had many gripping moments, and I cried a lot of tears. It was very easy for me to finish this season very quickly.

2. I have maintained the largest laundry mountain known to man.

At the foot of my bed is my laundry that needs to be washed. During the school year, I keep my laundry clean and going. However, since I barely go anywhere and spend most of my time at home relaxing, I do not wash very many clothes. I have a select few of t-shirts and shorts and other things that I wash throughout the week, but that is about it.

3. I have watched every Facts YouTube videos of Irish people reacting to things.

Irish people are hilarious. Very hilarious. These videos are living proof of that. If you have not watched any of these videos, you should go do that now. As of Wednesday, I have watched every video that Facts has uploaded of Irish people discussing different topics, explaining history in a very crazy, and drunk, manner, and eating different foods that they have never heard of. I am so proud of this, because not only has this given many laughs, it has also educated me about so many things that I have never even thought of imagining.

4. I have watched Pokemon Go players find Pokemon live.

This past week, I spent some time at the University of Montevallo to get familiar with the campus and where my classes are located for the upcoming semester. During this very scenic and sweaty walk on the brick roads, I noticed that a few different people looking at me while I looked down at my iPod while I timed my walks from my residence hall to the other buildings. I was very confused at this point, but then it hit me: these people were catching Pokemon. After I realized that, I stood off to the side and watched a little. It was great. It was better than watching a game of football. This game should have live shows and should be considered an actual sport, because it is pretty cool to just watch these people play.

5. I have collected all of Niall Horan's selfies from Snapchat.

How could I not do this? Who does not enjoying seeing this cute face? Following Niall on Snapchat is the best decision I have made this year, and he does a great job rocking that puppy dog filter.

There you have it. As you can tell, my summer has been very eventful and filled with so much productivity, and I hope that it has been the same for you.