9 Types of College Stereotypes

9 Types of College Stereotypes

It's like high school but more advance

5433
9 Types of College Stereotypes

What is a College Stereotype?

College stereotypes are almost like the different groups you fit into high school but much more advance. We all know one person who fits into each of these 9 different stereotypical groups. What would College truly be like with out these different groups?

1. The Athletes

The guys who are mainly here for their scholarship for sports and stick together. These guys are usually known for sitting in the back of the class watching ESPN. Most of the time they have no idea what we are even talking about.

2. The Ones who are almost always high

Always coming into class smelling like weed and clearly high af. They usually take college for granted because they can get away with it. Let's not forget how they like to spray themselves twice with Axe because they think it works.

3. Party People or Drinkers

Thirsty thursday is their weekly holiday they love to celebrate. They can be seen hanging out in an apartment playing beer pong or at the closest night club and taking a million photos no one cares about.

4. The Serious Ones

Students like these are usually the ones staying up late to study and finish up essays they've had looked at a hundred times. They are in college to get a degree and learn something. I bet if you asked them what the lesson was about a month ago, they'd remember.

5. Students who really just don't care

The ones who get to class late and end up on their computer during a class. Their outfit is effortless and most likely would rather be anywhere else but school. They probably didn't even know they had required reading or books to buy.

6. The Fashionista

The dress to impress girls are the ones we call "intimidating" because they are like the serious ones but dressed formally. They take extra effort in looking professional and smart. They have the best clothes and fashion sense.

7. The Ones who need more clothes

Let's be honest, we all know those girls who make it so obvious that they are dressed to get the guys attention. They wear short shorts, tank tops, and extra padded bras to emphasize their chest. It is how they show that they are every guys "dream girl".

8. The Introverts

These guys are usually known for caring headphones around them everywhere, going to class, to the cafe or school events. They like to sit in the back of the class and follow the lecture slides. They try to avoid any study groups and class activities, you may even spot them in the library.

9. Those students who feel the need to be campus-wide known

This kid is that almost annoying one who feels the need to be loved by everyone including the professors. They enjoy knowing everything about everyone and everything. They are loud, obnoxious and love attention.