9 Reasons why Fall is the best season | The Odyssey Online

9 Reasons why Fall is the best season

I'm so sick of Summer, Fall where you at?

9
9 Reasons why Fall is the best season
Google

Unless you're on vacation and/or sitting poolside with a cold drink in your hand, partying with your friends for late carefree nights, summer is actually the worst.

The endless heat and on-and-off humidity days on end is just cruel and unusual punishment especially living in the city. I personally have dreaded the heat since March, having it now being August and Pittsburgh weather being as bad or almost worse than Ohio, It is going to continue being hot, humid and rainy all the way through early october *sigh*

So in the mean time, we can only wait until the best time of the year, Fall.

For those who don't think Fall is at least (one) of the best times of the year, I don't know what to tell you other than go have fun getting your thighs stuck on leather car seats and chairs, so when you get up if feels like your skin is being torn off. Just remember that.

I'm Kind of ahead of myself considering its still August but, oh well.

1. Sweaters/Sweatshirts/Leggings

It's 100% Acceptable to wear this attire every.single.day. Best part yet, no one can judge you because they're probably doing the same thing. You can Dress it up, or down but either way you're always going to be comfortable, and who doesn't want that.

2.UGG(ly) boots

I don''t care who you are or what you say, these are the easiest and most comfortable shoes ever made. It doesn't matter if the are the real deal or $30 ones from Target, they are the best fuzzy moon boots and you can't tell me otherwise.

3. Hats and Scarfs

Just another comfy cozy addition to your wardrobe ( also the lazy girls way to hide bad hair and the inevitable mini-double chin with all the good comfort food that comes with Fall..maybe thats just me? no?)

4.DARK MAKEUP

Bring on the dark lips...

The Smokey eyes...

The dark nails...( and jewelry)

5. Fall TV shows

need I say more.

6. PUMPKIN.SPICE.EVERYTHING.

*heavy breathing*

7. Cozy Nights in with the s/o

Meaning your bf/gf or your pets, both are just as good to watch endless hours of Netflix. Which I mean most of us do anyway but you just don't feel as bad about it.

8. HALLOWEEN

9. Thanksgiving is right around the corner

Family, Fun and Food comas.

Now that i've made this list, I now have to face the reality thats its almost 90 degrees outside currently. Fall can't come any sooner.

* none of these images are mine nor do I take any credit for them, they were all found through Google or Tumblr.*