9 Gifts For The Hard-To-Shop-For Girl

9 Gifts For The Hard-To-Shop-For Girl

A few ideas for the girl in your life who's shopping list is lacking.

15
9 Gifts For The Hard-To-Shop-For Girl
Unsplash

Christmas is a wonderful holiday full of family and friends, hot chocolate, great movies and of course presents. After years of gifting, it can get difficult finding presents for people. Maybe it's your sister who is just really hard to shop for, your best friend who literally has everything, or you're a clueless boyfriend who doesn't know what to get his girlfriend. Whatever the issue is, I'm here to help you out. There's always a present out there for the lovely lady in your life. Here are nine things to check out this holiday season for your gift exchange.

1. Instant Print Camera

If she loves taking pictures or keeping memories, then this is a perfect gift. Instant print cameras are making a comeback, and this one is small and cute! This particular wonder is from Walmart. It's around $40 and film is about $14. Maybe a little expensive for some, but it will make a great present.

2. Massage/Spa Day

A massage or spa day is seriously a perfect gift for the holidays, seeing how we have had a whole years worth or issues on our shoulders. Prices range, so look at places near you and check out some of the deals they're having for Christmas gifts. She'll appreciate you forever.

3. Book

Obviously not for everyone, but if you know she likes to read, you can't go wrong with a book. Figure out what genre she likes and go from there. Check out some classics like Jane Eyre or The Great Gatsby. Or some great novels from today like Anna Kendrick's book Scrappy Little Nobody or J.K. Rowling's Fantastic Beasts.

4. TV Show Season DVD

If she's never seen Game of Thrones, Downton Abbey, or any other great TV show, buy her the first season so she can experience it, too! Introduce her to a great show so she can be caught up with the rest of the world as we all Tweet about Jon Snow!

5. Movies

Think of blasts from the past. Old Disney Channel Original Movies, like Zenon or Johnny Tsunami. That movie she saw in theaters that she loved but totally forgot to buy. Magic Mike XXL. The possibilities are endless. Think outside the box! Maybe throw in a bag of popcorn and her favorite candy as a nice movie night package.

6. Gift Card

Think about her favorite store. Victoria's Secret, Kohl's, Walmart, Charlotte Russe, anything! If you don't know what she would want, I guarantee you she knows, so let her pick something.

7. Wine

If she's of age and drinks, you can't go wrong with a nice bottle of wine. If she's anything like my sister, I guarantee you she will be grateful!

8. Concert Tickets

Does she love music? Is her favorite band/singer coming to a city near you? Then treat her to a concert! Try to get two tickets if you can so she doesn't go by herself though. I mean, the second can always be for you if you like the band, too!

9. Ivory Ella

If she loves elephants, why not help save them while also giving her a cute shirt? Ivory Ella has shirts, hoodies, accessories, and a lot more. Be fashionable while also saving these adorable animals! There are many other causes for different animals that you can check out, too if she's not an elephant fan.

Hopefully these present ideas will help you shop for that hard-to-gift person on your list! Happy shopping!