8 Vagina Facts Every Women Should Know

Power to the Puh: 8 Vagina Facts Every Woman Should Know

My neck, my back the vagina ATTACKS — bad bacteria.

336

The Bermuda Triangle. The Snatch. The Pussycat. Whatever you call it if you have one it is important you know what's going on with the vagina. Here I have compiled a few facts that are key to unveiling the mystery and revealing the power that is the vagina.

1. The vagina is a self-cleaning organism

Skip the cleaning fads. The douches and the washes for your vagina. Your vagina is a self-cleaning organism and vaginal discharge is necessary for this process! The healthy bacteria in there helps produce lactic acid. This vaginal ecosystem helps protect you against STDs. My neck, my back the vagina ATTACKS, bad bacteria.

2. The clitoris contains 8,000 very sensitive nerve endings

That is a higher concertation of nerve fibers found anywhere else in the male or female body! It also twice the amount of the nerve endings in the penis! We feel all the good vibrations.

3. 1 in 4 women can't get a vaginal orgasm

Don't fear! You are not alone! With all of the nerve endings, clitoral situation during intercourse can increase your chances of having an orgasm.

4. Vaginas are also strong enough to clamp down on penises

This lovely trick is known as penis captivus. It is super rare occurrence but it can occur during sexual intercourse. It happens when the muscles of the vagina clamp down on the penis. These muscles are so strong that the penis is unable to withdraw from the vagina. That is one way to get your mate.

5. It’s impossible to lose anything in your vagina.

The opening of the uterus is too small for anything to go through it. By the time puberty is over the vagina is normal length of the vagina is about 7.6 cm, the width is about 4.5 cm and normal thickness is about 3.0 cm. So things may get stuck in the vagina, but it will not be lost forever.

6. It lifts

Bad joke. But honestly the vagina is pretty SWOL. It lined with muscular ridges to give it this strength. First, the vagina can stretch to great lengths hat would make Elastigirl from the Incredibles jealous. It expands during intercourse but the great stretch is during childbirth. The muscles expand up to 200% during this time. Also, the vagina can hold its weight. "Intimacy coach" Kim Amami has been known to lift objects from jade eggs to surfboard using nothing but her good ol vagina. She teaches vagina kung fu classes to help women develop strength in their vaginal walls. She claims this type of puh training gives vaginal youth.

7. It traps scent to attract a mate

No two vaginas smell alike. The sweat glands in the pubic area release chemical substances known as pheromones. Humans have been using pheromones to attract each other for centuries and pubic hair keeps them near you so you smell uniquely like you.

8. Women get their own version of blue balls

Known as pink balls (ugh) but this occurs from sexual frustration. Many women do not know this is a thing, leading them to believe it is an STI or some other type of problem. Like blue balls though, it is not dangerous.

The vagina is a tough organ and should be respected. Go forth with a new found respect for the vagina.