8 Quotes To Get You Through The Day | The Odyssey Online

8 Quotes To Get You Through The Day

Say goodbye to negativity.

21
8 Quotes To Get You Through The Day
hdwpicture.com

I cannot be the only person who gets an amazing feeling inside when someone smiles because of me. I used to follow positive thinking on Facebook because they always gave me ideas of how to live a happier life while blocking the negativity out. What I learned from following them, I started to show to others around me in hopes that it would help them live a positive life as well. One thing I love is that regardless of the situation, positivity can arise.

Every week for Odyssey, I really never know what to write about. I always wonder what I would enjoy reading and try to go from there hoping that others would enjoy it as well, but of course we all share different passions and interests. What I decided to write for this week will hopefully brighten anyone’s mood and inspire you in your life!

1. “I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” –Jimmy Dean

I have always loved this quote because it is pretty much saying that we can reach out goal no matter what. Even if the end goal seems impossible, try it a different way.

2. “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door” – Milton Berle

I like to think of myself as a go-getter. I can never just sit and complain about something and not actually go and try to change the negative thing. If I had one piece of advice, it is to always find a way to achieve your goal.

3. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” –Maya Angelou

Have you ever asked someone how their day was and they respond with “Eh, I mean I am alive.” Well, now you have a quote to send them when they say that! It is so cliché to say that you never know when your last day will be so live today like it is your last, but it is true. Smile today! Laugh more! Find your passion and go and conquer it.

4. “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. “ –Aesop

Such a small quote that should make a huge impact on your life.

5. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney

One of my absolute favorite guys to ever walk this earth. Do you think he could have built Disney world if all he did was talk about it? Actions!

6. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts. “ –Eleanor Roosevelt

If you are stuck in yesterday, how can you ever enjoy today? Every day the sun comes up, so don’t be stuck in yesterday.

7. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.“ – Robert H. Schuller

I have not heard this one until I saw it online. Very powerful. Do not stop just because a problem arises!

8. “Be the light for others, even when the room is full of darkness.” –Jennifer Connell

Okay, okay. I had to put a quote from myself because I say this all the time. Why stop shining because you will stand out? Light always seems to be beautiful in any situation.

Live life to the fullest, and always smile.