8 Places To Go In Atlanta | The Odyssey Online

8 Places To Go In Atlanta

What is there to do in Atlanta?

67
8 Places To Go In Atlanta

Coming to Atlanta will be a good experience but depending on where you go, it can be a better experience. Atlanta has much to offer and see and there are a few places I would recommend you to visit on your next trip.

1. The World Of Coca-Cola

This is a wonderful attraction to go to while you are around Centennial Park. It is fun for you and kids that may be with you. My favorite part is trying different coke products from different continents.

2. Centennial Olympic Park

Centennial Olympic Park is one of the most beautiful attractions in the city of Atlanta. It is a great place to meet up with friends and get a fresh breath of air. While here, you can see other nearby attractions and a beautiful night skyline.

3. Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site

In the M.L.K. Jr. Historic district, there are a few notable places to visit. You can see the home of Martin Luther King Jr., the King Center (which also consists of Martin Luther and Coretta Scott King tombs) and the historic Ebenezer Baptist Church. You can also check out nearby restaurants such as Sweet Auburn Seafood and Edgewood Pizza.

4. Lenox Mall

This is one of my favorite malls to go to in Atlanta. It has some of my favorite stores (Macy's, Gap, Nike and Bloomingdales to name a few). You may also see a lot of celebrities and notable people while shopping here.

5. National Center for Civil and Human Rights

The Center for Civil and Human rights is one of the many museums in Atlanta that I would recommend you to stop by. It is right by the World of Coca-Cola and Georgia Aquarium. There is so much history and interesting facts you can learn by visiting this place.

6. Georgia Aquarium

The Georgia Aquarium is one of the best aquariums you will ever visit. From seeing all of the different types of fish to other nice attractions such as the penguins,the Georgia Aquarium will "wow" you and definitely impress you.

7. Skyview Atlanta

Are you scared of the heights? If so, Skyview Atlanta may not be the best attraction for you. I still would recommend you to visit it and ride on the Ferris wheel. It gives you an awesome view of the city of Atlanta and other noticeable buildings and places. I would recommend going at night for the best view.

8. Turner Field/ Suntrust Park

Although the Atlanta Braves do not play at Turner Field anymore, it is a wonderful and energetic sports atmosphere to be a part of. With the building of Suntrust Park, I expect the experience to be even ten times better.

These are just few of many places that I recommend to visit around the city of Atlanta. I would recommend you visit the website http://www.planetware.com/tourist-attractions-/atl....