8 People You Meet In Bars | The Odyssey Online

8 People You Meet In Bars

We all know at least one of these people.

130
8 People You Meet In Bars

If you've ever been to a bar in a college town/area, I'm positive you have met or come across some pretty interesting people. Some may be the nicest people you've ever met, and some may be rather obnoxious. Let's take a look at eight people you will meet in a bar.

1. The awesome bartender.

There is nothing worse than a bad bartender. If you're at a good spot, you'll get exactly what you ordered and it will taste like just what you needed after a long day/week.

2. The smokers.

Most bars have patios that you can go out on to either hang out, get some drinks, mingle or smoke. Speaking from experience, I have come in contact with some smokers who have not considered how close they were to others. There is nothing worse than having smoke blown right into your face in a small area.

3. The nice guy.

Now let's not stereotype and say that all guys you meet in bars are the worst. That isn't true, and surprisingly, there are some good ones out there. They won't all be falling over drunk and they'll actually take the time to have a good conversation with you.

4. The girls in the bathroom.

Girls, you know who I'm talking about. There are always the girls in the bathroom who have to compliment you on your cute outfit, or, from recent experience, your tattoo. Hopefully it's all good conversation, you go in, do what you need to do and go back to your friends.

5. The people who have have had way too much.

No matter how old people at the bar are, there is always that one person who needs to be cutoff and needs to just leave.

6. The clumsy people.

Unfortunately, in crowded bars, mistakes happen and drinks will be spilled. When you're trying to carry a drink and maneuver through a crowd, drinks may escape their cups.

7. The flirt.

We all know who these people are. No matter where you go, there will always be at least one of these type of persons. You see them talking to whoever they are near and they are clearly trying too hard.

8. Friends.

Shockingly, you can make a lot of new friends in bars. It's a fun place to unwind and meet some new people who can become new friends. Going to a bar to meet some people isn't always a bad idea, and you can have a great time if you're with the right people.