7 Thoughts While Watching 'Orange Is The New Black'

Happy binge watching!

15
Wikia

In honor of the event we all have been waiting for. After 365 days of your binge watching of season three, Friday we get to start over again with season four! Here are seven feelings you will have when expecting the new season of "Orange Is The New Black."

1. The countdown til' midnight to start your binge for the new season.

We all know that you are staying up til' it is officially released. Even if that means staying up hours past your bedtime because you're in the wrong time zone.

2. When Netflix finally releases the new season.

You waited for this day for 365 days. You've been counting down the days for what seems like forever and it's finally here, seeing those 12 new episodes is the happiest time of your life.

3. Deciding if you're going to watch the entire season in one sitting or spread it out.

Let's be honest, we are all binge watching until it's finished. They are all right there, ready to watch. It's too hard to hold back, even though you want to make it last so you can enjoy it for longer, we never do and within a few days we're done.

4. Knowing you have to work in the morning and saying, "One more episode and then I'll go to bed."

It's 2 a.m. and you are starting to think it's time for bed. But, OITNB is too good and you know you can't stop "Just one more" you say to yourself and the next thing you know, it's 5 a.m. Get that coffee ready for a long work day! At least it's worth it!

5. Clearing your entire schedule for the next week to make sure you have enough time to finish the season.

OITNB is a holiday. You can't be with anyone that doesn't watch it, and you have to surround yourself with your friends that do. Besides, you don't want anything interrupting your binge. So kick back and get ready to binge.

6. The emotional ups and downs the new season gives you.

We all know how terrible the plot twists and cliff hangers are at the end of the season. You also have to endure every episode with emotional turns, and even a few episodes end with a twist, so you just have to watch another one.

7. Finishing the new season and knowing you have to wait another 365 days.

After you finish the entire season, your heart is broken because you have to wait another 365 days. The halfway point is always the toughest! You'll just have to find something to fill the void in the meantime.