7 Quotes By George O'Malley That Hit Us In The Feels

George O'Malley from "Grey's Anatomy," hitting us right in the feels.

6868
Fan Pop

George O’Malley from "Grey’s Anatomy" always hit us right in the feels. I can (almost) assume that when he got hit by a bus and killed, it hurt us all. So, let’s take a trip down memory lane and remember good ol’ 007.

1. “Mind..She had expectations, women have expectations and you didn’t meet them. Hey I live with these women and every time you guys don’t meet their expectations, I have to hear about it. So it is my business.”

Let’s be real here, this line hit us right in the feels. The way that George cared for Izzy and Meredith made us all want a best guy friend like him. Even though it wasn’t the ideal living conditions for him, George was always there to lend an ear.

2. “McDreamy is doing the McNasty with a McHottie? That McBastard!”

Remember that one time, where Cristina and Meredith were mad at each other (OK, I know that is all the time) and George tried to be Cristina. Although it may not have come out the way he wanted, he showed us that no matter who you are, you can have conversations like this.

3. “Dr. Bailey and I are in love. And I’ll be heading back to Vegas with her as soon as my divorce from Dr. Torres is final.”

This one only hit us in the feels because George was getting pushed around because of failing his intern exam. He truly showed us that you should always have a good life. No matter what, if you have to do it with a baby on your side, you do it with a baby on your side.

4. “Look where you are now. I mean, now you’re this incredible surgeon and teacher. You’re a doer, remember? You know exactly what you have to do.”

Even when they were in a fight, George O’Malley always gave advice to Izzy. He didn’t care if it was the smallest advice or the biggest advice, he was there to give it. We all were upset when Izzy and George didn’t work out as a couple, but them as a team, meant more than anything.

5. “Yeah we’re friends…I mean right now I’d probably say you’re one of my best friends.”

Remember how O’Malley put Lexie Grey in the friend zone? At this point in the show, I don’t know if this hit me more in the feels because it was Lexie or the fact that George finally stood up for himself and said that he had a best friend and that he was thankful that Lexie was trying to help. He knew that his life had become a mess and he was trying to get back on track; Lexie was there for him and he was happy about that.

6. “Well, Dr. Bailey did save your life today. A black woman saved your life, at a great personal cost. So maybe next time you’re looking at your tattoo and you’re thinking how much better all these white guys are better than everyone else. You might wanna think about that. Cause between you and me, if I had been alone in that O.R., you would probably be dead right now. And since we are sharing belief systems, I believe that if you were dead, the world would be a better place.”

This may be a long quote, but right here, O’Malley shows us that race was never an issue for him. He would do anything for Dr. Bailey because she believed in him. No matter what, O’Malley would stick up for Dr. Bailey even if that meant losing his career.

7. “I think you’re going to be mad at first, but I’m about to do something important. And, I’m very sure about this decision. I joined the Army to be a trauma surgeon, I report for duty tomorrow.”

This is the last major conversation between Dr. Bailey and George O’Malley. It hit right in the feels, and I cried for days. George joining the Army was the end of everything, after this he got hit by a bus. We all know that the reason was because he wanted to be a trauma surgeon and he felt as if he needed to go. But did he have to go so soon.

We love you George O’Malley. 007 for life.