6 YouTubers You Must Subscribe Too | The Odyssey Online

6 YouTubers You Must Subscribe Too

You're missing out if you haven't followed their videos.

1277
6 YouTubers You Must Subscribe Too
YouTube

YouTube has revolutionized what it means to create content. There was a time when one could only make it big as a makeup artist, film producer or entrepreneur if they were in a big city, such as Los Angeles or New York. Today, anyone can use their phone camera or store bought camcorder to film themselves doing their makeup, braiding their hair, traveling the world, "vlogging" their life, etc. etc and share it with viewers eager to learn on the internet. Such content creator's are making big bucks sharing their talents with the world-- most from the comfort of their own home.

For me, YouTube is an outlet to escape from realities and get inspired. I could spend an entire day watching my favorite YouTuber's interior designing, showing me makeup tutorial's for fall, filming themselves eating, styling outfits and teaching me how to fishtail my braid into a bun and flip it over my shoulder (JK). I've fallen in love with a few specific YouTuber's who inspire me to be more creative and chase my dreams. What follows are the YouTuber's I recommend you be subscribed too.

The Saccone-Jolys'

Family goals. Jonathan Joly, former comedic YouTuber, and Anna Saccone, beauty, diet, fashion, and baking YouTuber, vlog their daily lives with their two children Emilia Tommasina and Eduardo Jonathan. Since the pairs marriage, they've daily vlogged each day of their lives-- documents anniversaries, the births of both their children, birthdays, and more. As a viewer for almost three years now, it has been a delight to watch Emilia and Eduardo grow up.

Aspyn Ovard

If there was anyone's life I wish I could have it would be Aspyn Ovard-Ferris'. She's a video content creator who is a beauty and fashion guru known for her beauty tutorials, Do-It-Yourself videos, and "Outfit of the Week" videos, among others. In October of 2015, she married her high school sweetheart Parker Ferris and have since then started a daily vlogging channel where they document their travels to New York City, Chicago, and Los Angeles. I like her because her unique features and amazing personality make her interesting to watch and fun to learn about.

Trisha Paytas

Don't let her bleach blonde hair, acrylic nails, fake eyelashes, and big boobs have you judging a book by its cover. This YouTuber, model, actress, author, and singer/songwriter documents her entire life on her YouTube channels. She pours her heart and soul out to her viewers which can sometimes be a little much to share with the world, but when she smiles her vlogs, music videos, and beauty tutorials are irresistible to stop watching.

Brittany Balyn

Brittany Balyn was one of the first YouTuber's I discovered when I started actively subscribing to YouTube channels my sophomore year of high school. Her eyes were what drew me to her-- specifically her right eye which has a small black dot in the green iris'. Her first tutorials were of her documenting the many processes of dying her many colors of the rainbow and ombre her hair. She's unique and one of the many things that make her so great to watch.

Charisma Star

Charisma Star lives in North Pole, Alaska. When I said anyone could make it big on YouTube-- I meant anyone!! Even people in NORTH POLE, ALASKA. Charisma gained my attention when she won Nyx's Beauty Awards. Charisma's videos intrigue me because they are all high definition, uniquely produced with the help of her husband, and out of this world.

Jeffree Star

You may've heard of Jeffree Star from his days as the King of Myspace or from his uniquely vulgar music which has over a million views on YouTube. Today, Jeffree Star is the owner of the cosmetics brand Jeffree Star Cosmetics and a YouTube sensation. Although his appearance may be out of the ordinary, no video he has filmed hasn't made me die laughing with his positive attitude and comedic approach life. If there is anyone you're going to subscribe too-- it'd be Jeffree Star. He is unlike any other.