6 Classic '90s Shows That Never Get Old

6 Classic '90s Shows That Never Get Old

Find a good laugh with one of these classics!

149
6 Classic '90s Shows That Never Get Old
YouTube

As a baby of the late 90's, I have a particular love for older TV shows - especially from the 90's. Today's TV consists of reality shows, bad comedies and tiring dramas that will never live up to the shows that 90's kids grew up with. I still find myself searching online and finding my favorite 90's shows to watch over and over again. Here are some of the old shows I like to binge watch in my free time:

1. Full House

This classic TV show always seems to be everyone's favorite. I find myself going back to Full House for laughs and a stress-relieving show. The classic characters with bold personalities and the entertaining storyline always keep viewers coming back for more. Also - who doesn't love some Uncle Jesse?

2. Friends

My favorite, of course, is Friends. I have rewatched the series on Netflix an absurd amount of times and continue to go back to my favorite episodes time and time again. The distinct characters and comical acting makes Friends second to none. The lingo and jokes never get old and will always bring a smile to my face.

3. Seinfeld

Another 90's classic - Seinfeld is sure to keep you laughing and coming back for more! This 90's sitcom has endless episodes online and never fails to entertain. It is so much fun to follow the misadventures of these four in New York City as they navigate working lives, love and the struggles of everyday life.

4. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

In this hilarious sitcom, Will Smith essentially plays himself as viewers watch him navigate life in a new environment. His parents send him out of their rough neighborhood in Philadelphia to live with his wealthy aunt and uncle in Bel-Air. Will gets to find his own fun at the expense of his stuck-up cousins, Hillary and Carlton.

5. Sister, Sister

In another one of my favorite 90's sitcoms, identical twins, Tia and Tamera who were separated at birth, have a chance encounter at the mall and meet for the first time. The show follows their lives as twins with separate parents who unite as one household. The two discover that despite their identical looks, they are very different people with different characteristics to offer. Their comedy as twins and as different people creates a show that keeps its viewers laughing and always wanting to watch more.

6. Saved By The Bell

This comedy follows the lives of six high school students as they learn to navigate through school, love and adolescence. The group resembles the cartoon Archie with all of its characters having their characteristics. The show also follows the students' principal, Principal Richard Belding, who works constantly to keep the rebellious and comical group in line.

Shows from the 90's typically contained great comedy, distinct characters and an intriguing storyline that always kept the viewers wanting more and more. These shows were all so well-made that so many people find themselves going back to watch their favorite shows from the past. Even though the show is old, the comedy and characters never feel that way. If you need a good laugh or a series to get hooked on, check out one of these next time!!