50 Things I Don't Like

50 Things I Don't Like

51069
50 Things I Don't Like

1. When I’m in a rush to get to class and there is that one person in front of me who is taking their daily stroll, like move out of the way!

2. When I am in my room just relaxing with the door closed and someone comes in and doesn’t close the door when they leave.

3. When I’m eating my food and someone asks for a bite but then ends up eating the WHOLE THING.

4. When people “borrow” money but they never give it back to you…like that’s my money, bruh.

5. Listening to music I can’t dance to.

6. When you have that one teacher who thinks their class is your only class so they give you a bunch of assignments.

7. Burnt food.

8. When your best friend tells your crush you like them!

9. Liars…If I ask you a question, I want you to answer with honesty.

10. When I get ready to go out and then plans get canceled, like I put pants on for this.

11. When I am trying to sleep and people are being extremely loud.

12. Glitter, it gets on everything!

13. When you paint your nails and 2 days later they’re already chipped.

14. When your younger sibling takes your clothes without asking.

15. Fighting/ Arguments.

16. When you have to fill up your car and realize you have to invest your life savings.

17. When someone deletes a show you haven’t watched yet.

18. When your sleeping really good and someone wakes you up…run.

19. When you forget about homework last minute.

20. That one person who DOESN’T turn their sound off in the movie theater.

21. Those people who have an opinion about everything.

22. When I’m trying to talk to a group of people and no one is listening.

23. When I purposely park away from other cars and you have that one person who pulls up RIGHT next to you 2 seconds later.

24. When you want to star gaze but it’s cloudy.

25. Politics, nothing creates argument more than politics.

26. Having to wait on your food in a restaurant.

27. People who don’t like bacon…why?

28. When someone sneezes or coughs on me.

29. Overly obnoxious people.

30. When guys sag their pants so low you get a full preview of what type of boxers they’re wearing underneath.

31. When it rains and you’re wearing open toed shoes.

32. Pot holes.

33. When people ask you for a piece of gum and it’s your last piece.

34. When people don’t wash their hands after using the bathroom.

35. Pimples.

36. Dirty, unorganized rooms.

37. Not having enough money to go out.

38. Slow WiFi.

39. When you’re not wearing shoes and someone steps on your foot.

40. When you want to sleep but you’re wide awake.

41. 8 a.m.’s. End of story.

42. When you order something online and it doesn’t come in on time.

43. Cocky people.

44. When guys leave the toilet seat up.

45. When you shut off your alarm then go back to sleep.

46. When your phone charger stops working.

47. When you put your drink down and don’t remember which one is yours.

48. When someone orders the whole menu at a drive thru.

49. Cold showers.

50. When you’re listening to music and someone tries to talk to you, like I’m trying to jam out here man.

51. When lists don’t end in even numbers.