5 Cruelty Free Cosmetic Brands | The Odyssey Online

5 Cruelty Free Cosmetic Brands

Let you makeup routine be cruelty free.

74
5 Cruelty Free Cosmetic Brands
CDN

If you are anything like me, you want to be cruelty free in your cosmetic use. For some time, I have been trying to find the perfect, cruelty free brands. I wanted to know that there wasn't an animal being tortured so that I could have a pretty face. Whenever I see a rack of makeup or a makeup counter, I try to find products that have not been tested on animals and I come up shirt every time. I recently made a full transition to cruelty free cosmetics.

Here are some of the cruelty free brands that I use and where to find them:

1. theBalm

The first time I came across this brand, I was shoppping on Amazon. They have a selection of theBalm products that you can get delivered to you if you, like me, do not feel like leaving the house all the time. This brand can also be purchased at makeup counters in Kohls and on Kohls' website. theBalm also has a website on which you can examine their products and buy them if you desired to.

2. W7

This brand has wonderful, bold eyeshadows, which I find sometimes lacks in cruelty free brands. This is another one that I have stumbled upon in one my Amazon "window" shopping sprees. I have found this in Bealls and TJ Maxx on occasion. W7 also has a website that you can peruse for your makeup needs.

3. LORAC

This brand has amazing contour palettes and liquid lipsticks. This is a little bit pricier than the others I have listed, but I have found it to be worth the cost. I purchased this brand's contour palette at Kohls, but it can also be purchased at Ulta. I have even come across this brand on Amazon.

4. e.l.f.

You have probably seen this brand at many drugstores. It is on the cheaper side of the makeup spectrum and had some good products. I use e.l.f. primer, setting mist, and mascara. I have yet to be disappointed by this brand. I have found e.l.f. in Target, Walmart, KMart, Walgreens, and, sometimes, TJMaxx. I have also purchased e.l.f. products on Amazon.

5. NYX

The first time I bought this brand's prducts was in Target. I love their eyeshadow primer, matte lipstick, and their eyeshadow. I have found their products at Ulta and CVS. These products can also be bought on Amazon and the NYX website. In some areas, NYX has its own stores where you can but these cosmetics.

If you are unsure as to whether or not a brand is cruelty free, you can always contact them directly to find out that information. Keep in mind that not all cruelty free brands are Leaping Bunny certified, because that can raise the cost of the products.