40 Different Fandom Quotes To Integrate Into Everyday Conversation | The Odyssey Online

40 Different Fandom Quotes To Integrate Into Everyday Conversation

Whether you're a Potterhead, Superwholockian, Oncer, Demigod, Avenger, a member of Loki's Army or a Trekkie, there are enough quotes here to find at least three you can use daily should you choose to.

3387

There are some pretty memorable quotes in every fandom that can make you cry, laugh, or both. If you need a box of tissues to make it through this, so be it. Nobody here will judge you.

Potterheads:

1. "It is our choices that show what we really are far more than our abilities."

2. "The ones that love us never really leave us."

3. "You'll stay with me?" "Until the very end."

4. "Always."

Whovians:

1. "When you're a kid, they tell you it's all... grow up. Get a job. Get married. Get a house. Have a kid, and that's it. But the truth is, the world is so much stranger than that. It's so much darker, and so much madder. And do much better."

2. "There is no such thing as an ordinary human."

3. "Love is a promise."

4. "There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."

"Supernatural":

1. "Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole."

2. "I lost my shoe..."

3. "Do you know what I say when I feel like swearing? Fudge." "If you fudging touch me I'm going to fudging kill you!"

4. "There'll be peace when you are done."

Sherlockians:

1. "Shut up and stop thinking. It's annoying."

2. "I'm not angry with you." "Oh, that's a relief. I was really worried. No, hold on. I really wasn't."

3. "I was there for you before. I'll be there for you again. I'll always be there for you."

4. "It's not the fall that kills you... It's the landing."

Superwholocks:

1.

2.

3.

4.

Trekkies:

1. "What is necessary is never unwise."

2. "Make it so."

3. "Do you think you're the only one in pain? That you have a monopoly on loss?"

4. "It is possible to commit no errors and still lose. That is not a weakness...That is life."

Loki's Army:

1. "You must be truly desperate to come to me for help."

2. "I really don't see what all the fuss is about."

3. "Oh, dear. Is she dead?"

4. "You will always kneel."

Avengers:

1. "All set boss." "Actually he's the boss. I just pay for everything, and design everything. Make everyone look cooler."

2. "And for gosh sakes, watch your language!"

3. "It seems to run on some form of electricity."

4. "We're still friends, right?" "It depends on how hard you hit me."

Demigods:

1. "You can't give up on your family. No matter how tempting they make it."

2. "With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later."

3. "I try not to think. It interferes with being nuts."

4. "Delaying death is one of my favorite hobbies."

Oncers:

1. "If people are supposed to be together, they find a way."

2. "I will always find you."

3. "You have no idea what I'm capable of."

4. "So long as you live in the past, you'll never find your future."