30 Places To Go Before 30

30 Places To Go Before 30

The world is truly beautiful, make the most of it!

36
30 Places To Go Before 30
My Photo

I have seen so much of the world, and I have living in Europe to thank for that. I have the privilege to say that I had seen more places around the world at the age of twelve than a standard twelve year old. My mother has passed on her love of traveling and has given me experiences that have changed me for the better. She whisked me off to everywhere she could every long weekend or break that she could. Also, I would get the chance to go to different countries and parts of Germany for sports which was a great experience as well. I have seen all different ways of life and met so many different kinds of people that have shaped who I am today. The world truly is beautiful, and these are the places I love, as well as ones I have yet to go to, and think would be great to visit before 30 that are outside of the United States.

1. Bangkok/Krabi, Thailand

Thailand is one of my favorite places. It is so beautiful and there is so much to do. There are tons of temples to explore which are extremely gorgeous. If you want to get a little wet and have fun I suggest going during the week of April 13 and being there for the Songkran festival which is the Thai New Year.

2. Hurghada, Egypt

Hurghada is a great place to go, you are close to Luxor and Giza, but you can also enjoy the ocean. If you are a scuba diver, this is a great dive spot.

3. Prague, Czech Republic

Prague is a great place to walk around and enjoy life. There are many sights to see, like the Prague castle, the astronomical clock, and the St. Vitus Cathedral, but don't leave without taking a stroll across the Charles bridge.

4. Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic

Bolzano holds a special place in my heart. It is just so beautiful and it is just great to walk around in. A perk there is that they speak both German and Italian!

9. Lisbon, Portugal

Lisbon is on my bucket list of places to go. Everyone that I know that has went to loved it and want to go back.

10. Rome, Italy

Hundreds of sights to see and Italian food, what more can you ask for?

11. Venice, Italy

Venice is simply breathtaking. Being surrounded by water and all of the history makes you feel so connected. Be sure to take a gondola ride, and if you can go during Carnevale!

12. Garmisch, Germany

Garmisch is so beautiful, and it is a great place for hiking and winter sports!

13. Innsbruck, Austria

Innsbruck is a charming city with great shopping, great food, and amazing views.

14. Cinque Terre, Italy

Cinque Terre is another place on my bucket list. My mother has gone and said it was an amazing experience, with every picture I see it makes me want to go even more.

15. Amsterdam, Netherlands

Amsterdam is so charming with its architecture and canals. There are so many museums to visit, Van Gogh is one of my favorites. Also, the Anne Frank house is an interesting and powerful place to visit.

16. Brussels, Belgium

Panama City surrounded by so much history and is a place where I have great memories when I visited.

18. Nassau, Bahamas

Munich is always bustling with life. You can just wander and find somewhere to go or find something historic. Make sure and go to the Hofbräuhaus and enjoy some of its specialties (the Weisswurst are my favorite).

20. Paris, France

Paris is another city that you can be content wandering, especially if it is on the Champs Elysées. The Eiffel Tower is a must see, and I strongly recommend going to the top.

21. Cologne, Germany

Cologne is a recent city I have visited, and I fell in love with it. I recommend going during the Christmas markets, there is one with an ice skating rink in the middle.

22. Malta

Malta is a great island beach getaway, with beautiful water and coves and great diving locations. You can even go over to Gozo and sees some of the 365 churches they have!

23. Berlin, Germany

Berlin is surrounded by so much history you just have to visit it. There is so much that Berlin alone has gone through, and it is just flourishing today.

24. Bora Bora, French Polynesia

Bora Bora, like the Maldives is my definition of paradise. I can not wait to go someday!

25. Cape Town, South Africa

South Africa is somewhere I hope to visit someday. From all the pictures I have seen it is just simply breathtaking.

26. Yellow Mountains, China

Whenever I see pictures of the Yellow Mountains I am always so mesmerized by their form and that view. I have always wanted to visit since I saw a picture in a National Geographic magazine.

27. St. Petersburg, Russia

St. Petersburg is so beautiful, each building was intricately thought out and built with its own style. There many sights to see including the Church of Spilled Blood and the Hermitage.

28. Helsinki, Finland

Helsinki is a cute place with lots to see just wandering the streets. There are markets by the ocean that you can just look through and find lots of interesting stuff.

29. Copenhagen, Denmark

Copenhagen is also one of my favorite places, there is so much to do and see, like going to the Tivoli Gardens, or taking a picture with Ariel. Copenhagen is just so vibrant and colorful, it makes feel so carefree.

30. Sydney, Australia

Sydney is my ultimate bucket list trip. I have always wanted to go there because pictures and movies make it seem like a great place to be. People who I know who have been there want to go back as soon as they possibly can.