4 Affordable Tucson Brunches To Add To Your 2017 Brunch Bucket List | The Odyssey Online

4 Affordable Tucson Brunches To Add To Your 2017 Brunch Bucket List

The Best Part? They're All $10 and Under

38
47 Scott Brunch

If breakfast is the most important meal of the day, it stands to reason that combining it with the second most important, lunch, will only make it that much better. However, long lines and expensive entrees can often taint our perceptions of this beloved ritual. In this list, you'll find a low-key variety of offerings sure to please everyone in your friend group.

1. Gourmet Girls Gluten Free Bakery Bistro

Just a 7-mile drive from campus, the Gourmet Girls Gluten Free Bakery and Bistro is a perfect alternative for health-conscious foodies. Run by Mary Steiger and Susan Fulton, the site offers a two room approach to dining. For a quick bite, visit the bakery on the right. For a more intimate approach to dining, seat yourself in the colorful bistro, where seasonal offerings and crowd favorites appear on the menu and chalkboard. Most breakfast items are under $10, including the parfait pictured above.

Breakfast and brunch are from 7 a.m. - 3 p.m.

For more information, visit http://www.gourmetgirlsglutenfree.com/

2. 47 Scott

Located on Scott Avenue downtown, 47 Scott offers an intimate dining experience complete with daily drink specials. Menu items vary in price, but some crowd favorites, including the Huevos Rancheros pictured above, are available for $10. Made from corn tortillas, house-made chorizo, house-blend cheese, ranchero sauce, fried egg and black beans, this dish is sure to please southwestern foodies.

Brunch is on weekends from 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.

For more information, visit http://www.47scott.com/

3. The B-Line

Located on 4th Avenue, the B-line is most well-known for their decadent pies and baked goods. However, for those seeking a heartier option, they also offer a variety of breakfast sandwiches, burritos and plates. Try anything on the breakfast menu for under $10, including the spinach, egg and avocado sandwich, pictured above. If you happen to sleep past that, don't worry - their lunch and dinner offerings are just as great.

Breakfast is from 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.

For more information, visit http://www.thebline.xyz/

4. Bobo's Restaurant

Bobo's Restaurant welcomes early risers seeking comfort food, served with a family-friendly feel. The diner, which doesn't require a dressed up look, is perfect for lazy mornings. All menu items, including the bacon, tomato and egg sandwich above, are available for under $10.

Breakfast and Brunch are from 5:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.

For more information, visit http://www.bobostucson.com/

Tag your friends, and start your year right with these four delicious brunches!