22 Things All Passion 2017 Goers Know To Be True

Laughter, worship, & every God-moment in between, Passion 2017 was the best yet. Here's some of the best (and funniest) moments.

34

1. Carrie Underwood shook us all!!! Not a person in the room saw that coming and then it was all like BOOM that is a real, live Carrie Underwood... on stage... in front of us... singing about Jesus.

2. College kids know how to make a difference. I mean 4 countries (and counting) fully sponsored through Compassion International so NO kid is left in poverty... AMAZING.(Read more on this story here >>http://www.christianpost.com/news/55000-pack-georg...)

3. Louie's Knees-- if you weren't at Passion 2016, you might not get this one, but please check out their Twitter and get a good laugh.

4. The random man descending from the sky. I didn't look around and see one non-confused face. (I mean the message was clear and all once he landed, but at the beginning we can't say we weren't all concerned)

5. Did you even go to Passion if you didn't wear a flannel and ripped jeans?!?

6. WHEN LOUIE GIGLO JUST GIVES AWAY 50,000 FREE JESUS BIBLES #BLESSED

7. When you wanna close your eyes and get into worship, but you don't know the lyrics yet because they're off of Passion's new album you've never heard.

8. One thing we all know to be true... Never go to the CNN Center for Dinner on Day 2.

9. Passion Community Group or Christian Mingle?!? (If you're community group leader didn't mention marrying someone in your family group at least once, were you even in community group??)

10. I know it's a Christian event, but fighting people for floor seats was necessary. (Especially when people came and thought they could flip up 20 seats and save them... no honey) *rushing to get seats like*

11. Trying to look your very best on the first day of Passion, but then the Lord sends a torrential downpour.

12. When you wanna bring every highlighter, pen, notebook, and bible possible but you can't cause ... clear bag policy.

13. When you wanna become best friends with every speaker and/or worship leader. Especially the guy from the NASA International Space Station, especially him.

14. Trying to be in the moment but there also might be a camera pointed right at your face so you're kinda self conscious.

15. Jason's Deli... eh. Jason's Deli on the second day of Passion when you're starving... a blessing from the Lord.

16. Taya Smith's voice is gold, and no one can argue on this one.

17. Every speaker spoke straight from the voice of God, what every person in that room needed to hear, and all 50,000 people left impacted. WOW.

18. Every worker, every volunteer, every speaker, every singer, every technician gave Passion 2017 their all and we couldn't be more grateful.

19. Never wanting Passion to end, but at the same time you're own bed and sleeping-in never felt so good.

20. If Passion 2017 doesn't make you so excited for all the things are generation is a part of and all the things we are going to do, then I don't know what will.

21. Leaving Passion and trying to download every song, but then realizing the Passion band's album doesn't come out till February.

22. When you're already stressing about Passion 2018 cause Philips only seats 21,000 people and WW3 might happen when tickets go on sale.