20 Super Fly Things Only '90s Babies Will Remember | The Odyssey Online

20 Super Fly Things Only '90s Babies Will Remember

Can someone pass me the colored ketchup?

228

Nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, beats the '90s! The hair was weird, the phones were huge, the clothes were wacky, and we all thought the toys were out of this world! Don't even get me started on the TV shows. Maybe we didn't have the smart phones and tablets that today's kids have, but what we did have was so much more. The '90s were undeniably a golden era for children everywhere!

Here is a list of things that only those who were lucky enough to be born in the '90s will remember.

1. A Furby

For some odd reason, we looked into those cold, lifeless eyes and fell in love.

2. Gameboys

We could play all of the games!

3. Answering every insult with “I know you are, but what am I?”

4. Fortune tellers

Remember the days when your future was decided by a folded up piece of paper?

5. You used this phrase way more than you should have.

6. Beanie babies

Everyone and their mom had a collection of these!

7. Oreo O’s

What is better than Oreos for breakfast?!

8. EZ Squirt Ketchup

Purple ketchup. Need I say more?

9. Making sure your homework was done before 6 p.m. so you could watch this.

10. Coupon Dispensers

The best part about going grocery shopping with your mom was running around the store and pulling as many of these as you could before she threatened to disown you.

11. Tamagotchis

Your Tamagotchi was your life, and you dedicated all of your time to making sure your pet was thriving.

12. Pokemon cards

These things were all the rage! Even if you had no idea how to play, you still begged your parents for a pack every time you went to the store.

13. All of the cartoons

The 90s had all of the great cartoons. It was the beginning of The Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo, Scooby Doo, and so many more. You LIVED for Saturday morning cartoons!

14. The OG iPod

15. Butterfly hair clips

So. Many. Clips.

16. You had one goal in life and it was to beat this game.

17. You tried to push all of these down at the same time

18. Using VHS tapes because DVDs weren’t a thing.

19. And having to go here to get them.

20. Rolling in on the first day of school with these in your backpack.

Thank you, Lisa Frank, for letting us learn in style.