20 Songs To "Dance It Out" To

20 Songs To "Dance It Out" To

Sometimes all you need is one song to feel better.

2792
20 Songs To "Dance It Out" To
The CW

If there is anything I have learned in my nineteen and a half years, it is that nothing heals you faster than a good “dance it out” session. These can be alone, with friends, in the car, in your room, in fact they can happen pretty much anywhere.

When you feel like everything is going wrong and you just need to take a break from it all, put on one of these songs and I promise you’ll feel better.

"Where Does The Good Go" by Tegan and Sara

Because if they use this on Grey’s Anatomy to dance it out, you know it’s good.

"Sk8er Boy" by Avril Lavigne

If it was good when you were eight, it’s even better now.

"No Scrubs" by TLC

The lyrics “I don't want no scrub. A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me” are legendary.

"You're Such A" by Hallie Steinfeld

Everything about this song. Just everything about it.

"Break Up In A Small Town" by Sam Hunt

I'm not sure who would break up with Sam Hunt, but apparently someone did. It's OK though because now we have a great song to dance to.

"Toxic" by Britney Spears

ILY Britney.

"Call Me Maybe" Carly Rae Jepsen

You may thing you hate this song, but that's only because you haven't tried dancing it out to it yet.

"Perfect Day" by Hoku

Because it’s the perfect day and nothing is standing in your way.

"Don’t Let Me Down" by The Chainsmokers

Someone probably let you down, so, you need to scream these lyrics and pretend they didn’t.

"Watch Me Shine" by Joanna Pacitti

The image of Elle Woods buying her orange Macbook, in a bunny costume and proving everyone wrong, with this song playing in the background is going to make you feel like you can take on the world.

"Son's Gonna Rise" by Citizen Cope

Brooke danced it out to this on One Tree Hill, so you know it’s good.

"Something in the Way You Move" by Ellie Goulding

Listen to it, it doesn't even need an explanation.

"Why Not" by Hilary Duff

Why not take a crazy chance why not do a crazy dance, a.k.a this song was made for dancing it out.

"Sorry" by Justin Bieber

Duh.

"Jessie's girl" by Rick Springfield

There's a reason this song came out in 1981, and you still know all the words.

"What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction

There’s nothing more uplifting than the simpler times when One Direction had five members and no babies.

"Wannabee" by The Spice Girls

A dance-it-out classic for decades, despite the whole "if you wanna be my lover you gotta get with my friends” because if you want to be my lover please don’t get with my friends...

"The Sound" by The 1975

A grungy, British, boy singing lyrics that you pretend are about the sound of your heart is very nice.

"She Looks So Perfect" by 5 Seconds Of Summer

Similar to the last one, but this time it’s a cute Australian boy saying you look perfect, which is also very nice

Taylor Swift

I would name each song individually but that would be it's own article. So for now, I'll just suggest a couple classics: You Belong With Me, I Knew You Were Trouble, Better Than Revenge, Our Song and pretty much the entire 1989 album.

So next time you feel sad, stressed or just like you want to dance it out, look at this list, pick a song and dance until everything disappears. Dance until you feel better, dance until you laugh, cry, smile or maybe even pass out. Trust me, it's worth it.