20 Binge Worthy Shows On Netflix

20 Binge Worthy Shows On Netflix

This wide range of titles could contain your new favorite TV show

46
20 Binge Worthy Shows On Netflix
redmondpie

During the summer, sometimes we are left with a few days in a row where we have absolutely nothing to do or we have late nights without entertainment. What better time is there to start watching a new show? Grab a friend, grab your brother, grab your sister, or even your mother, and sit down to watch a binge-worthy show.

Netflix is constantly updating their titles available which means that something is always available for those rainy days, sleepovers, or times where you just do not want to do anything. By watching titles, Netflix can suggests others that are similar to it and may capture your interest. If you do not know where to start, try one (or all) of the suggested titles below. These shows are extremely binge-worthy, though some are still in production -- but that just means more episodes will be available later on!

1. "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt"

This comedy follows the life of Kimmy Schmidt after being rescued from living in an underground bunker for 15 years and moving to New York. She faces challenges such as adapting to the current times and moving past the bunker experience.

2. "Bob’s Burgers"

The Belcher family runs a burger restaurant and rival with Jimmy Pesto's restaurant. This cartoon is filled with humor from the wife and children of Bob. Each episode is absolutely unique.

3. "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

Buffy is a teenage girl chosen to rid the world of vampires (and other demons) all while balancing another life. With the help of her friends, Buffy can save the world, find love, and life a semi-normal life.

"Angel" is a TV spin off series that could also be enjoyable.

4. "Freaks and Geeks"

The two sides of high school life--freaks and geeks--in this comedy show the problems teenagers face during the 1980s, but is still relevant today. Lindsay wants to be cool, be smart, and find love.

5. "American Horror Story"

If you are looking for ever-changing horror in a TV show, look no further. Every season of this show has a different story-line featuring the same cast but as different characters. From ghosts to murderers, be prepared to be terrified.

6. "F.R.I.E.N.D.S."

This comedy is filled with life, money, love, and friends. The journey of six diverse friends over 10 years shows us what it truly means to be a friend for someone. Just remember, they were never truly on a break.

7. "Orange Is the New Black"

Piper ends up in jail and faces all of the challenges you can face in an all-women prison, especially if you did not commit a major crime. The women in the jail will do anything to protect their own and keep power. Love, laughter, and epic disasters in this Netflix original.

8. "Don't Trust The B**** in APT 23"

Big city Chloe causes trouble for small town roomie June. These two polar opposites become unlikely friends through some wild adventures.

9. "Archer"

This animation is comedy gold based upon the life of Sterling Archer, an international spy. His adventures are filled with errors from his lacking in skill co-workers which brings forth even more humor. If you are looking for cynicism, look no further.

10. "Barbie: Life In the Dreamhouse"

A children's cartoon may not seem like much of anything, but this cartoon filmed like a reality show is comedy gold. In my own personal opinion, this show is not for kids.

11. "That '70s Show"

This comedy based in Wisconsin during the 70s focuses around Eric Forman and his friends as teens. With all teenagers, there is mischief, love, and friendship, but this time it is rooted in a very odd group of teens.

12. "Arrested Development"

Michael Bluth takes over the family company when his father is sent to prison. But his dysfunctional family makes everything complicated for Michael in this comedy.

13. "Law & Order SVU"

If you like crime shows, then this is the show for you. Olivia Benson works at the Manhattan Special Victims Unit where sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous. Every episode is a nail biting case that leaves you wondering at points if the criminal actually did it.

14. "Shameless (USA)"

Fiona Gallagher has been taking care of her family for years -- all of her siblings and a drunk of a dad. While the family is messed up, they still are there for each other for the many problems they face.

15. "Making A Murderer"

Steven Avery served 18 years for a crime he claims to never have committed. After being exonerated, he is faced with being charged for another crime. This Netflix original is said to be riveting yet infuriating.

16. "Breaking Bad"

Walter White is a chemistry teacher who uses his knowledge to create meth. With his cancer closing in on his life, Walter wants to leave money for his family before he goes. Science to drugs in this drama.

17. "Narcos"

This Netflix original shows Pablo Escobar living life as a drug dealer in Colombia. A true story of the life of a cocaine dealer.

18. "Sherlock"

This modern adaptation of Sherlock Holmes is an intellectual thriller based in 21st century England. The witty humor based on the mysteries these two men solve can be enjoyed by all.

19. "Parks and Recreation"

Leslie Knope loves her city and loves her job. This sitcom is based around the city of Pawnee and the many flaws within that this public servant has to resolve.

20. "The Lizzie Borden Chronicles"

We all know the story about how Lizzie Borden took an ax and killed her parents. This chronicle shows Lizzie attempting to start her life again after being acquitted. Looking for some bloody humor can be found on the edge of an ax.