19 Reasons Why Sonic Is The Best Fast Food Place EVER

It's America's Drive-In. Nothing gets better than that.

4285

If you know me you know I have an addiction to Sonic. Such an addiction that I am willing to drive about 45 minutes to the closet Sonic when I am at home where, much to my dismay, Sonic's are a rarity. But, it's honestly worth it because Sonic is hands down the best fast food there is and if you don't agree just check out all these reasons why.

1. The Slush List.

Honestly, it seems like it goes on forever and I am not complaining about that.

2. They have color changing slushes now.

This point hands down should change your mind if you aren't a Sonic supporter.

3. Ice cream slushes.

They put slush into ice cream. It's genius.

4. It's a Drive-In.

Also, this point should change your mind too. How often do you go to a Drive-In restaurant these days? Never, unless you are at Sonic regularly like me.

5. They always have half-priced deals.

How could you not love 1/2 priced cheese burgers, 1/2 priced shakes and ice cream slushes

6. Sometimes you can get 50 cent corn dogs.

Why wouldn't you love a restaurant where they offer deals to get food for less than a dollar???

7. Happy Hour.

Half priced drinks and 99 cent snacks from 2-4pm. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Need I say more? We all know Sonic drinks are unlike any other drink and why wouldn't you want 99 cent tater tots?

8. The servers/carhops are actually nice.

I have only been to so many Sonic's in my life but every time I have ever been I have had nothing put positive experiences. The carhops will even come check on you to make sure you're doing good, that's some quality fast food service.

9. Some locations have carhops on roller skates.

It's pure talent and it's amazing.

10. The ice-cream options are endless.

Shakes. Ice Cream Slush. Custard Concretes. Blasts. Sundaes. Cones.

11. They have an app loaded with special rewards.

Yes, I have the app. No, I am not ashamed. I bet you're jealous because I got a reward for a free medium slush.

12. Chili Cheese Tater Tots.

Nothing get's better than this greasy, cheesy, goodness.

13. Honestly, tater tots in general.

You can't go wrong with tater tots.

14. The food actually tastes like real food.

There is fast food, then there is Sonic. Sonic is just hands down delicious no matter what. It turns any bad day into a GREAT day. It honestly tastes real, you don't have to question what you might be eating when you're at Sonic.

15. HAVE YOU SEEN THIER PRICES?!

Okay, I know all fast food is cheap. But, for the quality of Sonic and the amount of food you get these prices are insane.

16. Their commercials are actually rather entertaining.

How can you not love T.J. and Peter? Come on!

17. Mozzarella Sticks.

It's a fast food place with mozzarella sticks. It's amazing.

18. 99 cent drinks before 10am.

Again, less than a dollar. Doesn't get better than that.

19. 1/2 priced shakes after 8pm.

Another deal that happens EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

Sonic is a gift from the heavens. If you still don't agree please read this list again and then drive to your nearest Sonic ASAP.