15 Ways To Keep Falling For Your Significant Other, This Fall Season | The Odyssey Online

15 Ways To Keep Falling For Your Significant Other, This Fall Season

Cute date ideas for this Fall

33

Although it is Pumpkin Spice Season everyone needs to remember to spice up their dating life. Remember that it is important to do things with your significant other no matter what the season. Here is a list of 15 date ideas that you and your significant other can try this fall season.

1.) Have a fall photoshoot!

The changing leaves provide the perfect backdrop for a photoshoot. So grab a camera, your significant other, and a friend to be your photographer and go take some pictures

2.) Go apple or pumpkin picking, or both!

Apples and pumpkins are in season so this means that farms will be opening their gates to come let you pick your own. This date idea allows you and your partner to make a decision together, which pumpkin is right or how many apples you should get. This can be a tad bit stressful if you can't agree on what to get but it is fun nonetheless.

3.) Carve or decorate pumpkins

After you have picked or purchased your pumpkin you get to decorate them! You can paint them, or carve them. Your partner and you could make a design on one pumpkin and work together or two pumpkins that look cute together.

4.) Go costume shopping

With Halloween on its way you are bound to need a costume for some event. So you and your partner can figure out a cute couples costume and go out and get shopping to make this costume happen. Have some fun while shopping too!

5.) Have a bonfire and make s'mores

The weather outside is crisp and cool at night so what better way to warm up than a fire? Having a bonfire provides the warmth but it will still be cold enough outside that you will have to snuggle close. For an extra little treat make some s'mores to share and eat.

6.) Attend a fall sporting event

IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON! Get tickets, go to a game and cheer on your favorite team. This is a louder and more crowded date but this can still be very enjoyable, especially if your significant other loves sports.

7.) Boo your friends and family

If you don't know what booing someone is, check this link out. Basically, you make up two or three baskets of treats and a note explaining the rules, then without being caught you drop the basket at your friend's and family's houses. They will do the same thing to other people and the cheer will just spread! This would be a good idea because you can make the basket together, drive around together and pick your victims together.

8.) Attend a Fair

Google what is going on around you! Plenty of places will be having craft fairs and carnivals and you and your significant other can go to these events and simply have a blast!

9.) Go to a haunted house

Haunted houses are definitely in season and if you and your partner like getting scared then this option could be for you. Go and endure the terror that lies behind the walls. Don't forget there are more than just houses, there are haunted corn mazes, hayrides, and so much more.

10.) Build a fort for two

If you don't want to leave the house that's fine too! Gather all the pillows and blankets and make a fort big enough for the two of you. In this fort you could cuddle, watch movies, and so much more. Your imagination can run wild in your fort.

11.) Go on a bookstore date

Bookstores have a plethora of things to do, read, play with toys, coffee houses and they are normally large enough to go and get lost in. You and your partner can grab a coffee and wander together find a book and sit and read it.

12.) Go for a hayride

Going on a hayride provides another chance for you and your significant other to cuddle close! The weather will still be chilly so grab a seat and hitch a ride to see what is around.

13.) Stargaze

The sky always seem a bit clearer at night during the fall. That means that the stars are visible. Grab a blanket and go lay somewhere that you can stare at the sky and appreciate the beauty of the stars and your partner.

14.) Have a movie marathon (Harry Potter or Halloween movies)

Watching movies as a date will always be a good option, so pick some movies and start watching. You can go out to a theatre or simply stay at home the options are limitless.

15.) Host a costume party

If you have a place to gather your friends and family, you and your significant other could host a party! This requires you to get your costumes together, prepare food and drinks for your guests, decorate, and plan together. This will keep you busy for a little bit and provide a lot of fun.

Well, I hope these ideas have inspired you to keep your love life alive this fall season. Now, I am gonna go do some of these ideas with my boyfriend! Good luck and have fun!