15 'Trainwreck' Quotes That Capture Life Perfectly | The Odyssey Online

15 'Trainwreck' Quotes That Capture Life Perfectly

Hilarious but realistic quotes from "Trainwreck"

9323
Think Progress

"Trainwreck" starring Amy Schumer takes a comical approach to romantic comedy movies. However, this hilarious movie also has moments that everyone can relate to. Inside, we are all trainwrecks.

1. “Monogamy isn’t realistic.”

Maybe this quote isn't quite realistic either. However, i'ts true that around 50 percent of marriages end in divorce these days. Yeah, this quote just got real, so let's move on with the funny quotes!

2. “I’m hungry. I haven’t eaten much today (then list off the boat load of food you’ve had today).”

3. “If I stay here, can we sleep in a realistic position? Cause I’m a light sleeper. If you move or sweat or breathe, it’ll wake me up and I’ll be awake all night long resenting you.”

If you are or know anyone who's a light sleeper.

4. “Don’t look at me different just cause I got a little money. I don’t know how long this could last. Anything could happen.”

I doubt LeBron has to worry about his financial future, but he's right: anything can happen.

5. “I like him so much. Why do I feel so scared?”

For anyone that has been there, the fear of liking someone is real because everyone is afraid of rejection.

6. “I’ve been dating for ninety years and something always happens. Why not this time?”

Most of us date multiple people throughout our lifetime. Relationships ends in two ways: marriage or break up.

7. “What if I forget to flush the toilet and there’s a tampon in there? And not like a cute, oh, it’s a tampon, it’s the last day. I’m talking like a crime scene tampon. Like Red Wedding, 'Game of Thrones'. Like a Quentin Taratino, like a real motherf*cker of a tampon. Like there’s an ear on it. You know what I mean? There’s like deal breakers, you know?"

Girls know all about this.

8. The best friend (Lebron James) asking, “What’s the deal here? What are your intentions?”

The friend sitting down with the suitor.

9. “I got hammered. She drank a lot and didn’t get drunk at all.”

10. “You’re building him up and you’re gonna let yourself up for a big fall. He’s gonna break your heart.”

11. “He’s too nice for me, and you know it.”

12. Amy: “You want to stay with the best [sex] you’ve ever had guy.”

Kim: “No you don’t. That’s a creepy guy. Best sex you’ve ever had guy is in jail.”

13. “I know relationships can be terrifying, but you don’t bail out at the first sign of trouble.”

This is the issue of most relationships these days. Instead of working out a problem, they give up.

14. “I want you to know that I act like everything you do in your life is so wrong and stupid because I don’t think I can have that. I’m not okay. I know who I am and I’m broken.”

We're not all perfect.

15. “As it turns out I am in terrible physical shape… I am sweating more than I’m proud of.”