15 New Atlanta Restaurants You Need In Your Life | The Odyssey Online

15 New Atlanta Restaurants You Need In Your Life

Food is essential to life. Therefore, make it good.

60
atlantarestaurants.blog.ajc.com

Are you a foodie and live in the greater Atlanta area? Well, you've come to the right article! If you're looking for that new go-to spot on the town when you get off from school or work look no further than to these top new restaurants in the heart of the city.

1. Drift Fish House & Oyster Bar

Drift Fish House & Oyster Bar is located at The Avenues East Cobb and offers diners coastal American seafood that is always fresh, bold and driven by the team's obsession for quality. If you didn't know, Doug Turbush, the owner, and the chef is also the proud owner and chef of Seed Kitchen & Bar and Stem Wine Bar.

2. Noble Fin

Locally owned and operated, Noble Fin focuses on premium steaks, seafood, hand cut pasta, signature wines, draft beer and their own signature cocktails.

3. Superica

Owner and chef, Ford Fry is set to open his second Tex-Mex location off Roswell Rd. in Buckhead sometime this month. The current Superica in Inman Park offers delicious margaritas, live music and an outdoor patio.

4. Amer

Amer is located in Inman Park serving a menu of small bites and bar snacks that accompany anyone of their signature cocktails.

5. Barcelona Wine Bar

Barcelona's newest location in Inman Park offers not just wine —

even though let's face it, that's the most important thing —

but tapas centered on Mediterranean and Spain cuisine.

6. Pauley's Crepe Bar

Scratch-made Southern food and spirits have made its way to Sandy Springs! Starting July 16, brunch and lunch will be offered. Who can say no to buttermilk fried chicken?

8. 5Church

The newest location just opened this past weekend in Midtown. 5Church originally got its start in Charlotte offering an extensive list of steaks. After a night out, Atlantans can look forward to a late night meal.

9. Hampton & Hudson

The new Atlanta community bar and restaurant is nestled in Inman Quarter

10. Rising Son

If you're looking for a Southern breakfast or lunch spot, head over to Rising Son at the Avondale Estates.

11. The Mercury

With a cocktail-focused American eatery in Ponce City Market, inspired by the 1960s, The Mercury promises you'll be delighted.

12. JP Atlanta

A casual neighborhood restaurant nestled right in the heart of Atlanta's Old 4th ward. They are a for-profit subsidiary of The Giving Kitchen, which is a nonprofit organization that serves the restaurant community.

15. Aria

Chef-owner Gerry Klaskala opened Aria in 2000 but then revealed a new look in spring of 2016. Aria has a wonderful array of seafood and meat options that will make you come back for more.

What are some of your favorite new restaurants around town? Comment below!