Fifteen Most Memorable "One Tree Hill" Moments

The times that we were bawling our eyes out, pissed off to no extent, terrified of what would happen next, or all fuzzy and warm inside and sometimes all of this was in the same episode.

84
The Dishh

"One Tree Hill" was a television show that aired on the CW from 2003-2012. Although, to be honest, I did not even watch the television series until fall of 2015. And man, let me tell ya, I had no idea what I was missing out on. "One Tree Hill" is crawling with the ideal relationship goals, friendship goals, life goals, and everything in between. If you have not seen the series, it is important to watch not just because the series is actually very good anyways, but because of the simple fact that it is full of important life lessons. There are nine seasons to the series and I could go on for days about how many times I got 'the feels' from the show. However, if we are keeping tabs, here are some of the most striking moments in the show that set Americas' hearts on fire sometimes good, and sometimes bad.

1. When Nathan and Haley had their first kiss.

I am pretty positive we were all thinking this as number one. Naley was always tugging at everyone's heart strings and it was hard not to fall in love with the gentleman Nathan became towards Haley. We knew the 'first kiss' between the two would happen eventually, but it just happened all of a sudden and my heart was not prepared for the perfection of this moment!

2. When Keith got killed by Dan.

Of course, Dan had to go and ruin something like he always does. I was definitely not prepared for this moment but I was certainly not prepared to see Dan be the one to do it!

3. When Haley leaves to play music with Chris Keller.

Okay wait, this can not be serious, right? No Haley! You are supposed to be with Nathan! Turn around, you can not do this to us!

4. When Lucas expresses his love to Brooke in the rain.

Yes, we all like Brooke and Julian together and Peyton and Lucas together, but come on. This was just way too cute and Lucas's words just seemed to make your heart all warm and fuzzy inside.

5. When Clay and Quinn adopt Logan.

It already made us cry when Clay realized that he had a son, but now they both adopted him as their child, the cuteness of this family is unreal. And when Logan called Quinn "Mom" I think my heart melted from how adorable it was.

6. When Lucas tells Peyton "It's you."

First off, they just won the state championship so we were already excited.. but then this happens! It just got me all in my feels.

7. When Haley is giving her graduation speech and goes into labor.

Out of all moments, of course she has Jamie while she is giving her graduation speech. But the way she said it and Nathan just stood up in the audience like "Uhhh", I could not help but giggle.

8. When psycho Derek stalks Peyton.

I still can not tell if I sensed that he was crazy from the beginning or if I really did not see it coming. Either way, Derek is someone that we quickly became terrified of alongside Peyton and eventually Brooke.

9. When Brooke finds out she is having twins.

What? Brooke is finally pregnant after being told for so long that she could not be and with twins!

10. When Nanny Carrie kidnaps Jamie.

I already did not like her because she tried to split up Naley but then you decide to kidnap Jamie! Alright, you gotta go Nanny Carrie.

11. When Jake and Jenny leave One Tree Hill and Peyton.

But why now? Everything was going so perfect between the two of them and then they just had to rip our hearts out.

12. When Haley gets hit by the car.

I think my entire heart broke when this happened. Not only did Haley jump in front of the car to save Nathan, but she is also pregnant and I could not help but think about that the whole time!

13. When Quentin Fields got shot.

But why? We were all just starting to love Quentin and then this happens.

14. Lucas and Peyton FINALLY got married.

After resisting their magnetic pull for so long that they had for each other, the day finally came that they got married and our hearts were full of nothing but happiness.

15. When Dan dies.

Of course, it was the moment that we waited on throughout all nine seasons, but no matter what anybody did they could not kill Dan off. But once we start to actually like Dan and he starts becoming a good person to his family he dies from taking a bullet for his son who despises him. Typical tv series.

Even though "One Tree Hill" had me going on a rollercaster of emotions throughout the nine seasons, and sometimes even just in ONE episode, I still would watch the series fifty times over again. In fact, I might just restart the series now.