14 Things That Are Cooler Than Student Loan Debt

Ice ice, baby.

17
Paul Morris

So, you have student loan debt, huh? Sure, it’s great to have a bit of loan debt to build up your credit… but it’s not great to have to pay for it. Yet, it’s necessary for some to have student loan debt if they want to go to college.

As necessary as it is, though, you don’t have to think that loan debt is cool. In fact, there are definitely things that are better than student loan debt-- things that are cooler than student loan debt. Here are some of those things:

1. Ice Cubes

They go in drinks, they go in ice baths, they can be in cute shapes, and they can be the good, crunchy kinds… ice cubes are literally cooler than student loan debt.

2. Aloe

Aloe is good for when loan debt burns you. Plus, aloe plants are adorable. Case closed.

3. Popsicles

Tasting like cold and sweet fruit, popsicles are both more refreshing and cooler than loan debt.

4. Fall

With the cooling temperatures, it’s time for sweater season and fuzzy socks. Fall literally feels cooler than loan debt, even when you’re all cuddled up with the fluffiest of blankets.

5. Winter

There’s no doubt that winter is cooler than student loan debt. With freezing temperatures and the possibility of a blizzard, winter allows for the possibility to hide in your house without social consequences as you look at your empty bank account from paying your monthly loan bill.

6. Snow

Loan debt got nothing on Frosty the Snowman. Or snow angels… or igloos. Snowballs are more enjoyable to throw around than your loan bills, too.

7. Milk

Cold milk is just awesome. Period. It helps make good ice cream, milkshakes, and other great treats. It’s worth so much more than the thousands you have in debt-- but doesn’t cost nearly as much as the latter.

8. Frozen Fruit

The other component to a milkshake or a smoothie, frozen fruit provides the sweetness and nutritional value of fruit, but the coolness of ice. Who wouldn’t want frozen fruit more than student loan debt?

9. Fridges

Fridges are the real MVP, considering that they keep your food cool and/or cold-- literally. They’re the reason that you don’t need to buy food every single day. Totally cool.

10. Iced Coffees

It’s coffee, but cooler, literally and metaphorically. For those who are caffeine-inclined, this is totally worth the purchase, in any season. It’s enough to cool you down and energize you.

11. The Winter Olympics

It’s the contest of national pride, internationally! As one of the only ways for the world to engage in friendly competition, the Winter Olympics is really cool.

12. Air Conditioning

In the sweltering summer, air conditioning is a must for those who can’t take the heat. Thank God for the blessing that is air conditioning. It is automatically cooler than loan debt because it cools down people and pets alike.

13. Reptiles, Fish, and Frogs

Sure, they’re cold-blooded, but they’re also friendly creatures, compared to the cold-blooded attitude from student loan debt companies.

14. Water

It’s refreshing, used for many purposes, can be any temperature, and we all need it in order to live. I’m pretty sure that is definitely the coolest of the cool.