12 Reasons JoJo Fletcher Will Be The Best Bachelorette Yet | The Odyssey Online

12 Reasons JoJo Fletcher Will Be The Best Bachelorette Yet

The tables have turned.

63
Bustle

Another season of "The Bachelor" has come to an end, but with that means that the next season of "The Bachelorette" is underway. During the live After the Final Rose ceremony, JoJo Fletcher was announced as the next Bachelorette. JoJo's reveal came as a shock, as sources previously stated that Caila Quinn (second runner-up) would be the choice. But America could not be happier with the surprise as the entire audience, including Ben Higgins, gave the runner-up a standing ovation. It is clear that "The Bachelor" producers made the right choice picking JoJo Fletcher for many reasons.

1. She knows how to make an entrance.

From night one, we knew the real estate developer from Dallas, Texas, was going to make it far. JoJo walked out of the limo wearing a unicorn mask and could not even see where she was going. She used this to her advantage since Ben had to help guide her to him. From the start, JoJo’s sense of humor was undeniable and was definitely one of the qualities that stood out for Ben and the rest of America.

2. She's got her priorities straight.

Not only is JoJo ready to find love and settle down, she also understands the importance of mimosas and exercise in the morning. If you don’t have time to do both, why not just do the two together? With the amount of time it takes to be the next Bachelorette, there are going to be plenty more mimosa workouts for Fletcher in the future.

3. Her sense of style

No one can deny the fact that JoJo Fletcher was always the best dressed on Monday nights. Whether she was glamming it up for a cocktail party or just hanging around the mansion, her outfits always caught our eye. Her dresses, jean shorts, and colorful bikinis were always on point. JoJo even posted on her Instagram at one point during the season letting fans know where they could find her outfit from a previous night. A season full of JoJo Fletcher means a season full of awesome fashion advice and us swooning over countless perfect cocktail dresses.

4. Her brothers will guarantee more drama than usual.

With JoJo’s two over-protective brothers grilling the final two men, there is no doubt that there will be more drama than ever this season of "The Bachelorette." During the hometown dates in Ben Higgin’s season the two brothers accused the Bachelor of brainwashing their sister. We’re sure to see some very interesting moments when the tables are turned and the brothers meet JoJo’s top picks

5. Her mom's not like a regular mom; she's a cool mom.

How could anyone forget JoJo’s hometown date where her mom, forgetting she was on camera, started drinking straight from the wine bottle. She knows how to relax when tensions are high, and we can bet that tensions will be higher than ever this season. JoJo also reportedly chugged wine backstage with her parents during the After the Final Rose and a picture was posted with her mom jokingly drinking straight from the bottle again. If only we could all have weekly wine dates with JoJo and her mom.

6. She's hilarious.

You never know what is going to come out of JoJo’s mouth. She never says anything stupid or embarrassing, but she is low-key hilarious. She always has something funny to say, that usually isn’t even noticed it’s so sly. With another season filled with even more JoJo than before we can count on plenty more memorable one-liners.

7. She knows how to deal with her exes.

When JoJo got that letter from her ex, she tackled the drama head on. JoJo immediately called him and left a message urging him to shut down his post-breakup pursuit. Not only did she shut-down her ex without a second thought, she also immediately told Ben about it and cleared the air. Let’s just hope her ex doesn’t try to get another chance through "The Bachelorette" now.

8. She asks the tough questions.

JoJo was not afraid to let her guard down and speak her mind when it came to her relationship with Ben. After Ben told her that he loved her, she replied asking if he was even allowed to say that (which was something we were all wondering too). Then on the final episode, she pulled Ben aside and asked him, after he kept reassuring her that he loved her, if he loved Lauren too. With JoJo as the next Bachelorette, we can rely on her to ask the hard questions to those 25 men that step out of the limo. With her track record we can be sure that we will know almost everything about next season’s contestants.

9. She's supportive.

As Ben told his mom in the final episode, throughout the season he could always rely on JoJo to be there for him. Whether it was after a close family friend passed or during the final episode when he was beside himself with confusion, JoJo was always there by his side. JoJo is so supportive of everyone in her life; she deserves someone to be there for her now.

10. She's honest.

A lot of contestants that come on the show do it for the fame and/or attention. It was clear from the start, that was not the case for JoJo Fletcher. JoJo was always true to herself about her feelings for Ben. When the time came and she realized she could see herself marrying Ben she told him right away. As the season went on, she continued to open up to Ben about her feelings for him and the future she wanted. With JoJo as the next Bachelorette we can rest assured that she will be honest with all 25 men about her intentions and feelings for each and every one of them.

11. She's drop dead gorgeous.

There have been plenty of beautiful contestants on The Bachelor but JoJo happens to be stunning. JoJo did not have to wear a ton of makeup and/or have her hair all done up in order to impress Ben. At some points America saw her in the mansion with no makeup on and her hair in a loose bun and she still was the most beautiful in the room. Any man would be lucky to have a one-on-one date with her, let alone be the man in the end down on one knee.

12. She deserves it.

After JoJo was blindsided by Ben in the season finale, fans felt for the 24-year-old. Then on the After the Final Rose, JoJo showed nothing but respect for her ex and his new fiancé. Many fans even pointed out that her thoughtful reaction to the whole situation was similar to the compassionate reaction Ben had after Kaitlyn Bristow broke his heart on the last season of "The Bachelorette." Ben and Lauren were supposed to be the stars of the show, but all anyone wanted to talk about was how good JoJo looked and how genuinely happy she seemed. JoJo deserves more than any of "The Bachelorette" contestants in the past to find love and happiness for herself. Let’s hope she finds all that and more during this next season of "The Bachelorette!"

The Bachelorette premieres on ABC, Monday, May 23.