12 Drake Gifs That Represent Typical College Situations | The Odyssey Online

12 Drake Gifs That Represent Typical College Situations

Let loose a little.

81
Stereogum

Drake is famous for his many talents. From rapper to singer-songwriter, to record producer, and even to actor, not only is he all of those things, he is also a walking icon for many young adults.

Drake's different emotions and actions get thrown into GIFs and memes so much that he is constantly someone you see on your timeline.

School is fast approaching, so it is only appropriate to show you the top Drake gifs that represent every college situation.

1. When you're pretending to keep your summer health kick going strong into the school year.

It's the first day of school and everyone automatically thinks that you should work out... You see the people who have been working out all summer, and then there are those people who are working out and don't really know what they're doing and probably won't be there in the next couple months (AKA me). As the semester progresses, the fewer people will be at the gym.

2. When you're at your first party.

It's the first party of the year (or your first time going out) and you walk in and you see all the people you haven't seen in almost four months. All of the hoodrats back to their old habits.

3. When your professor pushes the due date back.

Your professor changes the due date to that paper or project that you haven't started and you are thrilled because that gives you another stress-free week to hold it off.

4. When you get a call about what that stupid stuff you pulled over the weekend.

The first weekend of the semester is officially over and Sunday you get that call like, "Yooooo I can't believe you did that!"

5. When your professor goes straight from the syllabus to a lecture PowerPoint.

First day and you think that it's all going to be super easy and filled with ice breakers. Nope. Your professor reads the syllabus and goes directly to the power point and hands out your homework assignment due the next time you all meet.

6. That feeling when you finish up a ton of work and you get to chill... for now.

You just finished your last class and now it's break, even if it;s just an extra day for MLK Day. The relief is off of your shoulders... until next week.

7. That one friend who is always hyping you up.

Everyone has that one friend, whether it be your roommate, a brother in your fraternity, or someone you went to high school with... That one supportive friend no matter the situation they are always there for you and are proud of you even when you do something completely stupid.

8. When you rock the groutfit to class.

The main difference between college and high school is the way we all dress. In college, nobody cares about what you are wearing or if you match. Bring out the groutfits and slippers.

9. When you're dealing with that one strict professor.

We will always have that one professor who is strict on cell phone usage, being late, skipping class, and even the typical packing up 5 minutes early.

10. When you gotta let loose a little.

The days you and your friends decide to actually use the other rooms in the gym besides the weight room. Racquetball courts, ping-pong, golf, etc.

11. When you speak up in class and get it totally wrong.

You finally decide to speak up in class, but the answer is totally wrong and everyone just looks at you in complete disgust like, "who tf is this kid?"

12. When class gets canceled.

Although each class is like spending $70+ on being there each day, when a professor cancels class there is no greater feeling and you feel as though they need to be worshiped.

Less than a month until the universities are back in session. Stock up on the groutfits, books, and Tylenol. Enjoy this year and study your heart out, but don't be afraid to put the pencil down and let loose a little. It's good for the soul.

XOXO

Drake